or Connect

Posts by magogian12345

Wow. So Microsoft is really give 50% cashback on anything you buy from ashford? (assuming you use the bing cashback link). Pretty crazy.
Aw, it isn't horrible.
Guys in my high school stole 600k all the time. It was no big deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 Please do list five extreme views held by Palin. And by extreme, I mean outside the mainstream of American politics. The poster holds that mainstream American opinions can be extreme.
Fantastic. I love Brasserie Jo!
Is Lee a troll?
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix We have high school students with $0 annual income and we have lawyers, doctors and business owners making upwards of $200k so I don't think there is going to be a reliable answer. Many doctors and lawyers (Biglaw) start their careers around 200k. I'm guessing that many here aren't starting out . . .
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 who is this money owed too? Check out this slide show for your answer: http://www.cnbc.com/id/29880401
I heard several Italians were on either the heli or the plane. Perhaps it was Borrelli killing off some witnesses.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I've signed the address up for email updates from various online purveyors of erotic goods. lol