or Connect

Posts by magogian12345

Quote: Originally Posted by fashion_newbie What are Paul Chang and WW Chan's price range for suits? I assume they are both considerably lower than Despos? See here for Paul Chang. http://paulchangcustomtailors.com/prices
Quote: Originally Posted by unpainted huffheinz Greenfield is probably not the best choice for a young guy with a 10" drop. Is there a particular reason why?
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan There's nothing wrong with experimenting, but you might as well do it with a purpose. Is there something about your Paul Chang stuff that you don't like or would prefer to be different? Trying something new for the sake of trying something new doesn't make all that much sense given the fact that you like what you have already, your price contraint limits options, and it can be difficult getting satisfactory results...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vintage Gent If you've found a tailor whose work you "love," why would you jump ship? A new relationship with even the best of tailors can be a journey fraught with difficulty, so I counsel staying put, particularly because you seem so satisfied with the results. If you're hell bent on trying something new, you could always go with WW Chan--one of Hong Kong's "big three." They visit the states three times a year, and Chicago...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon BB has MTM events fairly often with pretty good savings, if you can wait. They also have a decent MTM program at Mark Shale. Did you check Paul Stuart? I don't know anything about their MTM, but I know they do shrits. There's also the Loro Piana store, but that would probably cost more than Despos. I know their shirts are $400-500 range and require a fairly large minimum order. I have a BB corp....
Hello all, I'm looking to add to my small but growing number of suits and jackets. In particular, I'm looking for a new blazer. Because of my body dimensions (46" chest, 36 " waist, 19" biceps), I am forced to get MTM or custom (so please don't recommend any OTR stuff). I have two suits from Brooks Brothers normal MTM program. The suits are fine, but I know I could do (and have done) better. I have a custom suit from Paul Chang in Chicago. This suit I love,...
Check and see if they have any on clearance on their website.
I have the blazer as well. Definitely gives off a "young man" look, and I don't mean that as a complement.