or Connect

Posts by magogian12345

I don't understand the success of Tavis Smiley. Is he popular on NPR because he helps feed white liberal guilt? Juan Williams was 10X better and smarter than him.
Usually a sheep or two.
Hmm, I may do this then. Basically, just the OS on the SSD and everything else on the other HD?
Does using a SSD drive for the operating system really make that much of a difference?
I plan to replace my current PC with a new one once the new P67 motherboards are out. I5-2500k Antec 903 Corsair HX850 EVGA 970 8 or 16 gigs of Ram 2 Tb HD I can't wait for these stupid fixed mobos to be out so I can start building!
Quote: Originally Posted by Grigory To my untrained eye HF silhouette is almost similar to Canali - strong shoulders and not too slim. With the similar quality HF will be cheaper. HF has a variety of cuts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dinky89484 Are Brooks Brother suits on par with HF suits or is one far in away better than the other? The Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece is roughly on par with a HF suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by guster Weis had a highly rated recruting year in '06. And he was excellent at getting the skill players to ND ( Clausen, Rudolph, Floyd, Tate) but he struggled on defensive side of the ball recruting (Teo big exception). And Weis also proved he could not coach them. The Irish were weak up front on both sides of the line in recent years. Thats what wins college football games. This is correct.
What years were you guys at FSU? I was '01-05.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta That's the thing...signing classes are horribly inaccurate. ND pretty much always has a great signing class. HOw's it worked out for them? Difference is the coach.