or Connect

Posts by magogian12345

Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine Shamelessly stolen from another forum Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2500k Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 341 (Do what you like aesthetically) Motherboard: MSI P67A-G45 RAM: G. Skill DDR3 1333 (any brand will do, but G. Skill is cheap and good) Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Solidly high end without getting into the >300 range) Hard Drive: Samsung 1TB Power Supply: CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 (You'll need it for...
nm
Did anyone watch it? I thought it was fairly interesting. Sort of a mix of Jericho and War of the Worlds.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington I'm still waiting for a realistic legal show that details how a new associate spends 14 hours every day poring over endless documents while being sporadically yelled at by a partner. I'd watch that. Oh wait, why watch it when its a recent memory.
DMash's system is actually a decent buy, especially if you need the accessories (screen, etc.). It would cost significantly more to purchase a brand new system with similar specs. Personally, I am not comfortable buying a used system. But I can build whatever I want. His system provides much better value for your money than anything else around the price. So, for you, it is probably worth it. Also, keep in mind that the graphics card is far more important to a gaming...
Quote: Originally Posted by furo I don't really have time to do something like that unless there's a recommended cookie cutter solution that I can quickly go off of. Also, here's the PC Mag review on the one I mentioned above http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2383136,00.asp DO NOT BUY. It has integrated graphics which is terrible for a gaming rig. No self-respecting company would market a computer as a "gaming rig" and put integrated...
Quote: Originally Posted by kraands Looking for some food and shopping recommendations in Chicago. It's been years since I've been there so I've lost touch with where all the best spots are. I'll be driving down next month with a friend and staying in the city for 5 days. We'll be there over the 4th so the Taste of Chicago is a must; done that before and it was good. Any other ideas would be great! Don't get beat up or mugged.
Hilarious.
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent P.s who is that dime piece in red?! Isn't she 13?
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah never cease to dream ! (hopefully you're only 7) As my numerous use of qualifiers made clear, "the attempt at a more realistic seeming portrayal." It is definitely that.