or Connect

Posts by magogian12345

Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I thought it was entertaining. It's somewhat refreshing to see how it all began. I kind of wish it would go longer than six episodes. It was funny how relatively "nice" Batiatus and Lucretia were portrayed as. I suspect that beat down Batiatus suffered will be the catalyst for turning him into the a-hole he is in Blood and Sand.
Did anyone watch the first episode? I liked it.
Quote: Originally Posted by level32 Did anyone else read this as: Doctor mistakenly removes teen's taste; teen to use lawsuit to fund culinary school Haha, I did also.
Quote: Originally Posted by chyrspchuck And, Tuitts back with us. This recruiting class is bipolar but I love it. The coaches are incredible. Best defensive class in a while. I wonder how far back one has to go to find a better defensive class at ND?
Even with the loss of Tuitt, though, this class is looking pretty good. If the way our defense played in the last 4 games wasn't some fluke, then this season should be pretty good. National Championship baby! (obviously just kidding about the last part)
Quote: Originally Posted by guster But you would think with the national exposure ND has, a good coach could do a lot better than ND has done. I agree. That said, if Kelly can't make it happen, then I'm not sure who would be able to.
Quote: Originally Posted by guster If Tuitt stays firm, then that would be a nice DE/OLB class with Lynch, Tuitt, & Willams as the big names. Lynch & Williams started classes today. They also just got Hounshell, Ohio's D-II defensive player of the year. They also have Springmann, Carrico along the line. They have not recruited D-lineman like this since the 80's. Weis was a good recruiter but seemed to excel getting the skill O positions. He had...
Brian Kelly is putting together a good class of defensive players.
Why would anyone ever want to build a Cylon? Haven't we been warned enough?
Notre Dame has recruited some beasts on defense: Tuitt, Williams, Lynch, etc.