or Connect

Posts by ToruOkada

Bought this years ago but never wore it and just found it again when cleaning out my closet. Looks like it was retailing for $265 when it was still in stock on J.Crew's website. Price includes shipping to US and Canada and I am open to offers as well. Measurements: p2p: 20.5 length: 23 Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any additional questions.
This is a small Woolrich Woolen Mills Field Jacket from Fall/Winter 2010 when Daiki Suzuki was still designing for the line. It has a heavy duty cotton ripstop outer, a wool lining, and a corduroy collar. The jacket has a black over-dye over a light blue fabric. It has been worn a number of times and there are places where the blue fabric is starting to show through the black over-dye but I believe that that is the intention of the design (think indigo denim). p2p:...
This is a size small Engineered Garments Shawl Collar Cardigan in Heather Grey Jersey. It's from one of their previous Spring/Summer collections. I've worn it a few times but it's still in great condition with no holes, rips, etc. Price includes shipping within USA and Canada. p2p - 18.5 shoulders - 17 sleeves - 25 top to bottom - 24.5 Keep in mind, the material has a decent amount of stretch in it. For reference, I am about 155lbs and 5'10 and this fits me, albeit a...
These shoes have been worn about 10 or so times but are still in great shape. Price is $50 shipped within the US but I am open to offers. I accept payment via PayPal only.
Beautiful shirt purchased from Blackbird Ballard. Unfortunately, doesn't fit me the way I like. P2P: 21 Shoulders: 18 Top to Bottom: 30 Sleeves: 25 Shirt is in great conditon with no marks or signs of visible wearing. Includes shipping within US and CAD. Please PM with any questions.
P2P: 20.5 Shoulders: 17.5 Top to Bottom: 27.5 Sleeves: 25.5 Full disclosure, I had the shirt shortened by about an inch and half. Shirt is in great conditon with no marks or signs of visible wearing.
SOLD Worn a handful of times but still in excellent condition. No marks or damage anywhere. P2P: 20.5 Sleeves: 25 Shoulders: 17.5 Top to bottom: 29.5 Price includes shipping to US and CAD. PLease PM me with any questions.
This was purchased brand new in a Marc Jacobs boutique in Paris. Size small but fits more like an extra-small. Shipping via USPS first class is included. P2P: 19 Shoulders: 16 Top to Bottom: 25
Size small but fits more like an extra-small. Shipping via USPS first class is included. P2P: 19 Shoulders: 16 Top to Bottom: 25
SOLD All items will be sent via USPS and shipping is included in the price p2p: 20.5 sleeves: 24 top to bottom: 28 shoulders: 18 45RPM Chore Coat sz 3