or Connect

Posts by MetroStyles

When I'm looking to get out of the house, my first choice for a good reading spot is Central Park. However, sometimes the weather makes this impossible. Has anyone found any good, quiet, aesthetically appealing reading rooms in NYC? Hidden nooks of particular libraries? Comfortable coffee shops that tend to be quiet? Rooftop terraces? I doubt there will be many replies to this, but worth a shot.
Everyone is trolling you, bro. The reason this site is designed like this is because vBulletin is the preeminent (and best) forum platform available. This site uses vBulletin for its boards. Another benefit of using vBulletin is that most new users are already familiar with how to use the boards as they have likely encountered it before. StyleForum is mainly a discussion site. There is some original content, but it is limited. As such, having a portal or cutesy...
Quote: Originally Posted by AxlJack a pat on the back......... +1. College graduation irks me, almost as much as high school graduation. College graduation is not an accomplishment. It takes effort to flunk out of college. I don't expect a reward for passing a bunch of classes and drinking for four years. It is just such an overcelebrated, fake event that it just makes me feel uncomfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by lovelux2010 i dont find this a laughing matter.. in the UK i do not have the right to name that "banker", and i find this very, very sad Don't worry, if you just quote my post you can say it all you want without "saying" it.
Sir Fred Goodwin is a banker.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo For goodness sake, pretty much everyone in the UK knows who the footballer is. It's not news, it's not interesting. It's just gossip. There is no public interest issue here except simple salacious tabloid gossip. Naming him here doesn't affirm your right of freedom of expression/ information. I demand my freedumbs.
Quote: Originally Posted by lovelux2010 he does'nt have a superinjunction, so no..the bogeyman wont come get you but if you post names of those who have a superinjunction, yes - something very bad will happen to you... i just dont know what that will be PM me with the names and I will post them.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Dominique Strauss-Kahn Is the bogeyman gonna get me now? I'm quakin' in me boots!
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 totally agree, like the woodwinds on Suicide Demo and that buildup towards the end of Bay of Pigs... incredible. Chinatown, too. also only heard about them this year (saw the video for Kaputt and was instantly hooked). i think from what i read this album is their first foray into the really jazzy elements, and damn it sounds good. i laughed when one reviewer likened them to a Kenny G revival, lol. with so many...
Only if you wear it with an orange jacket while giving out candy. Not in this economy it wouldn't. But seriously, folks...I'm here all week.