or Connect

Posts by MetroStyles

It is a little-known SF fact that I had a long panoply of impressive and complimentary custom titles before I requested (and was bequeathed) the title of Senior Member. At that point, in my honour, the moderators decided that Senior Member would be the highest possible achievement of an SF poster. From that day forward, the Senior Member tag was issued to exemplary posters as decided by the Inner Circle. Before this event, elderly posters were banned, mercilessly hunted...
How do you personally create romance in relationships, new or old? Can planned romance ever be unaffected? I used to think romance was cheesy, but as I've grown older I've realized that romance is what separates the artistic life from the simply functional.
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Ick, Googled that and the ultra close point collar is bad. It is a tab collar. It probably isn't appropriate for everyday modern businesswear but he pulled it off with style. Don't forget that it is a period piece.
Good thread topic. I would go with Mr. Chow in 2046. Great style all around in that film.
Easy. 1) Use the $15 to buy 100 pills of Ritalin using my prescription card at CVS. 2) Have underlings re-sell pills at $3 a pill to high school kids. -or- 1) Buy $15 of oregano. 2) Have underlings re-sell as weed to high school kids. -or- 1) Spend $15 on lunch. 2) Go hunting. 3) Sell meat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard When I graduated college at the age of 12, my father presented me with a French whore of the highest caliber. I've long forgotten her name, but I will never forget her touch. After the sex, my father pumped her full of heroin until she ODed. Then we disposed of her body together. I'll never forget the advice he gave me, as we shoveled desert sand and gravel onto her shallow grave. "Son," he said, "She was a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gattopardo Generally there are residency requirements to fulfill before you qualify for the EU rate. Something like three years out of the previous five in my experience looking at schools in the UK and Ireland, but that's residency anywhere in the EU. Fees depend on the programme of study, especially for postgrad degrees where there can be a lot of variation, but in most cases I think the non-EU rate was roughly double. Like I...
Quote: Originally Posted by otc I'm a US citizen...but my grandparents are from denmark. They are naturalized now but were not when my father was born so I suppose my father was a danish citizen at that point (I've seen a photo from their citizenship ceremony so it wasn't until years after my dad was born). I know that the USA tends to frown on any sort of dual citizenship, but is there some backdoor way to sneak this one in there? USA...
Just trying to figure out what the benefits are. I am grossly uneducated on this topic, as I am on most topics, so please help a wigger out. I heard about the following: 1) Can work in any EU country without a Visa, making it easier to find employment quickly throughout Europe. 2) Can get an education at an EU school for free/low cost? Is this true? How much would it cost to get an education at such a school if you were not an EU citizen? 3) Anything else, in...
I was just about to say - finally, a captivating car scene without any insane stunts. Then the ending happened.