or Connect

Posts by WhateverYouLike

Yeah who is this motherfucker labelking
Going to email TOJ directly, but thought I'd ask here too in case anyone had some insight: For people re-ordering calf -> lamb or other way around, did or would you do anything different in terms of sizing? Just got this moto from another member in black calf, and would like to order one in lamb - probably whiskey, maybe brown. Also, any advice on fit? It's a little tight around the back shoulders so Ill get that loosened up and sleeve width probably 1.5 inches wider.
1. Not much to do but drink and fuck 2. Cheap fresh produce (although no seafood) 3. Farmers markets 4x a week (kinda goes with 2) 4. The women are less jaded and OCD I still fucking hate it though. Getting out of the midwest cannot come soon enough for me. Just 2.5 more years.....urk.
Yes everybody in LA is under 5'7 that makes perfect senseMaybe some of the asian clubs
I think my mindset is closer to Jans than everyone else's. I think this requires some introspection
Awesome. I've been struggling with breathing too and will try this tomorrow. Up until now I've been just brute forcing it and essentially holding my breath with 2 gasps of air a lap that don't seem to give me any oxygen. Any other wisdom you feel like dropping, we're all ears
6. Sutor Mantellasi Brown Austerity Brogues, Size 9.5 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 11. Alessandro Venanzi Black Briefcase 120 shipped 110 -> 90 shipped-Used, classic briefcase still in great condition.-Combination lock. No shoulder strap.-16.5 inches x 11.5 x 5 inches (5 inches at base, narows to 3.5 at top)-3 compartments1. Rugby Ralph Lauren 100% Flannel Wool Navy Pinstripe Suit, Size 38 R SOLD [[SPOILER]] 7. CP Company Khaki Pinstripe Pants, Size 48, Made in Italy, 95% Cotton 3%...
Fabric has noticeably declined in quality, buttoning point is higher, shoulders are boxier. Just my point of view.