or Connect

Posts by lbloom79

I am looking for a top-notch (LP, Cucinelli, etc) navy cashmere sweater (L), either new or gently used, in order to survive autumn-winter in Holland. Is there anybody who could help me out?
pm sent on navy
After more than two months, I am more than certain that i have been swindled by member rkbedel (aka Ryan Bedel). Having been swindled of more than 150 USD is one thing, but his false promises to ship and eventual lapse into complete silence were excruciating. Apart from this guy (who should be banned im0), all forum members i have traded with were real gentlemen. Keep it up.
On June 13 I bought a Borrelli sweater for member rkbedel (aka Ryan Bedel). I haven't got the item yet and am afraid i have been swindled since he doesn't return any emails. Does anyone have negative experience with this seller?
Here we have for sale a wonderful pair of shoes handmade by John Lobb of St James's Street, Piccadilly, London. They are described in the John Lobb bespoke catalogue as Box Calf Austerity Brogue Oxford Lace Shoes and would cost £2,480.00 The shoes are tried on, but unworn so as new. They come complete with hollowed out wooden trees made to fit perfectly by John Lobb bespoke. They also come with the original box and bag that they were carried out of the shop in. These...
Here we have for sale a wonderful pair of shoes handmade by John Lobb of St James's Street, Piccadilly, London. They are described in the John Lobb bespoke catalogue as Box Calf Austerity Brogue Oxford Lace Shoes and would cost £2,480.00 The shoes are tried on, but unworn so as new. They come complete with hollowed out wooden trees made to fit perfectly by John Lobb bespoke. They also come with the original box and bag that they were carried out of the shop in. ...
pm sent for canali cashmere blazer
pm sent
pm sent
final reduction - before listing on ebay