or Connect

Posts by Classically

If you end up buying RE glasses, get them directly from RE's website. You are guaranteed to get a pair without any problems.
I want to say RE. The temples look like they have bayonets on them and the frames remind of the RE aviators that I have.
Okay. Time for a good question. A few days back, I noticed that sweat was getting into the bayonets of my Randolph Aviators (the ones De Niro wore in Taxi Driver). At the time, I did not think much of it because the sweat seemed to be drying. Yesterday, I found green stuff inside the bayonet. Using my uber powers of deduction and the help from beer, I have determined that it is mold. The question I have is how can I get rid of it without voiding the warranty? I'm thinking...
Not really. Whenever I do get comments, they're usually about my hat, not the clothes I'm wearing. Robert
I own quite a few hats but I only really wear two or three of them through the entire year. The one I usually wear in public but not to work is an Akubra Stylemaster. I'm considering getting a pork pie just to wear to work because my Akubra is a little too beat up to look good in a workplace setting. Generally, I only wear my fur felts during the fall through mid-spring. A fur felt is just too heavy for me during the summer but I'll switch to them if it's raining. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide NoVA/DMV/DC as us locals know, is a wasteland in terms of quality B&M's. Consider Lost Boys in Georgetown, though it's been a while since I've been there.. What don't you like about Denim Bar out of curiosity? I've always had good experiences (assuming they're not slammed busy..) There is also a place in Reston Town Center called National Jean Company, but I have never been there (also, call first. slight...
Hey, Does anyone know of a brick and mortar store that sells denim in the DC metro area besides Denim Bar and Barney's in Georgetown?
When I was 16, the only things I wore to school were khakis, collared shirt and shoes. However, that was manly due to the dress code. I usually stripped down to a t-shirt and jeans.
Personally, I like the fetishism of commodities and never ending fleeting moments of satisfaction. At least I can ignore my deeper issues that way in a healthy manner.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 So would this be completely new films with new actors, etc. or just re-processing (or whatever) to make them 3D? Either way I'm not real jazzed with the idea. If Lucas plans to use the James Cameron technology, then Lucas probably intends to redo it all: new actors, etc. If he wanted to just redo it in 3D, then he would do what they did for Clash of the Titans. Personally, if Lucas is going to "remake"...