or Connect

Posts by chrome_dout

My wife and I spent a good chunk of the holidays catching up on this show. She is Colombian, so the whole concept of drug cartels is pretty "meh" for her, but I'm an innocent Canadian and was completely hooked after the first episode. I found bits of season 3 to be a tad slow, however season 4 from start to finish was fantastic. I had thought it was over and done with until I read that a final season of 16 episodes will begin in January. My guess for the main story is a...
Americans you better hurry on over! Once that border fence is erected, there will be no escape from higher taxes.
I'll bring the gasoline, you bring the matches.
Does anyone really care? It's just a publicity stunt that will land this couple a reality show on the Slice network. Good for them!
Kate sure has a nice mouth.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonomadrifter If anyone has financial advice to save some money on buying a used BMW (2006, 330i) I could use it. I have an 06 325i that I got used (BMW certified) about a year ago. The car is fantastic, and I have not had any issues at all. I imagine the 330i would be the same great reliability with an added kick. I would have got a 330i myself but there weren't any available from a BMW dealer at the time.
Not to be rude, but I cannot believe you got such a great job and yet have no common sense. You're still young and likely not even close to your full earning potential. Go with a nice used car for now that will do the job while saving you some money in the short term. Focus all that excitement on your career for now. Good luck kiddo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Whenever that one guy goes, "Where were you when they took over the planet?", I laugh so much. I adore the cheesy delivery. Its going to suck no doubt. Luckily enough I got a bunch of free passes to waste.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Trying to read this hurts my head. +1 I think I know why he seems to get into trouble wherever he travels.
It's pretty damn ugly. BMW has been really off the mark with this current generation. At the same time Audi and MB seem to be on a tear with their designs. I guess time and sales numbers will tell the truth.