or Connect

Posts by persid

High art or not, the music is absolutely beautiful. Not everyone may have a few minutes to spend listening to it, but not to bother even slowing down? Our daily lives are becoming ritualistic acts of suffering, which are to be sped up and robotized. No thinking, no feeling, no enjoying...just waiting for the commute/work/lunch/life to pass. If we are unwilling to stop the routine for one minute in order to enjoy moving and plainly virtuosic music, we are certainly...
Quote: 24 CALGARY Canada 103.6 Is visiting cities or, God forbid, living in them a requirement for these people?
Yoox hates the north. No deals for us.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Is there a free shipping code or something that we can use? Try yoox@paypal or paypal@yoox Can't remember which
Are people on this forum mostly hipster bebop junkies?
A number of ebay sellers are registered under USA addresses, but ship from places like China. Most, if not all, are selling fakes. They do this in order to put people at their ease, as many assume that nobody in the states would be stupid enough to risk selling fake clothing. Ebay shows the registration address in the search results page, not where they intend to ship from. I have nothing against Chinese made goods, but I'd stay away from these types of ebay sellers.
Which way does your excrement spin when you flush it?
Quote: This is the main advantage of ether: it makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel... total loss of all basic motor skills: blurred vision, no balance, numb tounge- severance of all connection between the body and the brain. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it. HST
I like to make mine very thin, almost crepe like, with little filling. I love a straight up eggs and comté, with a bit of extra pepper on top. See http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=37078
Grind the shrooms in a turkish coffee grinder and brew them tea-like. Lots of honey. And, ugh, don't take the mixture up on a 9 hour trans Atlantic flight