or Connect

Posts by Sym

Thanks! The Indigo are probably my least favourite/worn pair, I would have probably sold them by now if I didn't get them tapered below the knee. Also a few months ago I attempted to purchase the "black" gunmetal ones from a sf member's ebay account but due to a last minute glitch I couldn't get the bid through.
They definitely look great but personally I'm not into the semi-broguing, either all out or plain for me.I do have a buddy that might be interested, I'll forward the post to him.
I'd be interested in a plain ol' Coniston. The Dundee GMTO looks great tho.Was initially thinking of picking up the stock Harlech in shell but aesthetically and fit-wise the 325 on the Coniston is so much better, to me at least.
If anyone starts a Coniston GMTO in Zug or Dark Brown Cordovan let me know
Indigo Cyldes Olive Cyldes Canvas Brown Cyldes (unworn) Carhartt Brown Cyldes 9.23 oz Red Line Officer's Chino (unworn) 10.8 oz Officer's Chino (about 2 years old)
double post
Shame, the Coniston is such a great boot. Wonder if there is still interest.
Whatever happened to the Zug Coniston? Was the GMTO completed?
What are you guys using to treat your Galways for the snow?
Thanks for the tip aquila, had to call two stores over the course of three days - no SA available yesterday for some reason, maybe the storm - but I managed to snag the Carhartt Clydes and Blue Cashmere Crewneck at 30% off sale price.