or Connect

Posts by Sym

Maison Martin Margiela 22 Leather Side Zip Boots (Not the H&M) MSRP: $850+ Size: 44 Condition: New Charcoal/grey burnished-leather boots Leather lining Leather and rubber soles Comes with box and dust bags Made in Italy Price: $480
Premium Calfskin leather. MSRP: $600+ Size: 43 - Fits a size big (11US). Condition: New Price $300 Outsole: 11 7/8
"Reproduction of 1940s British officer's style crafted from military-grade twill developed exclusively for RRL." No tags. Have only been tried on once around the house. Waist: 16 3/4 Front rise: 10 1/2 Back rise: 13 3/4 Thigh: 11 1/2 Knee: 8 1/2 Leg opening: 8
"Hand-finished selvedge denim designed for a slim fit. Specially woven with black warp and weft yarns for a deep color, then rinsed and dried with wrinkles set in for a worn appearance." New With Tags. 32x34 Waist: 16 1/2 Front rise: 10 1/4 Back rise: 14 1/2 Thigh 11 1/2 Knee: 8 1/2
Striped Cotton Hooded Pullover $225 Retail Heavyweight knit cotton jersey pullover. Inspired by vintage sailor shirts. Stonewashed for a soft, weathered feel. Worn once, unfortunately it fits too short on me. Medium Chest (Pit to Pit) 21 1/2 Length (Back) 25 3/4
You can email RL customer service and ask them to take measurements of the item you're looking for, it usually take 3 business days. An alternative would be seeing if the item is available on the .jp site, I believe they post measurements.
wow the Corbin Messenger on the UK site looks sickly in comparison to the US site. I wonder if those are more accurate pics of it. It's also almost double the price after conversion... $1090
Limited edition olive slim fits or the indigo ones? Any sizes left? To call and ask a store for sizes does one need a sku number?
How do RRL T-Shirts usually fit? TTS? Size up?
Newest pickup, great price too