or Connect

Posts by Sym

Has anyone seen these in person? Thoughts on them?
Are those the new Clydes?
What are you thoughts on the fleece sweater? Worth the price?
Newest pickups. Thanks to potemkin_city_limits for the Quilted Buffalo Western and KUSHDRYGOODS for the Anderson and Henley. Also managed to snag the Cotton-Wool Henley in my size on the RL site yesterday.
Maison Martin Margiela 22 Leather Side Zip Boots (Not the H&M) MSRP: $850+ Size: 44 Condition: New Charcoal/grey burnished-leather boots Leather lining Leather and rubber soles Comes with box and dust bags Made in Italy Price: $480
Premium Calfskin leather. MSRP: $600+ Size: 43 - Fits a size big (11US). Condition: New Price $300 Outsole: 11 7/8
"Reproduction of 1940s British officer's style crafted from military-grade twill developed exclusively for RRL." No tags. Have only been tried on once around the house. Waist: 16 3/4 Front rise: 10 1/2 Back rise: 13 3/4 Thigh: 11 1/2 Knee: 8 1/2 Leg opening: 8
"Hand-finished selvedge denim designed for a slim fit. Specially woven with black warp and weft yarns for a deep color, then rinsed and dried with wrinkles set in for a worn appearance." New With Tags. 32x34 Waist: 16 1/2 Front rise: 10 1/4 Back rise: 14 1/2 Thigh 11 1/2 Knee: 8 1/2
Striped Cotton Hooded Pullover $225 Retail Heavyweight knit cotton jersey pullover. Inspired by vintage sailor shirts. Stonewashed for a soft, weathered feel. Worn once, unfortunately it fits too short on me. Medium Chest (Pit to Pit) 21 1/2 Length (Back) 25 3/4
You can email RL customer service and ask them to take measurements of the item you're looking for, it usually take 3 business days. An alternative would be seeing if the item is available on the .jp site, I believe they post measurements.