Posts by Sym

Yup, patients. This is for an order placed early yesterday morning. Well see what happens to the ones placed last night.
For an order placed during the initial porter 80% drop. After I provided pics of the prices and everything. At least they thanked me for my patients. "Thank you for your patients. As your order was placed outside the promotional period we are unable to offer the additional discount on your Maison Margiela Wool and Alpaca-Blend Sweater. I have currently placed your order on hold, therefore if you would like to proceed with your order please let me know and I will...
Seems like some prices are slightly cheaper on mobile and app
How does it compare to your Calf intarsia?
How is the LCW Calf on this? Quality? Weight? ThanksSeems like 16 s/s is the first time he released LCW outside of f/w.
Thanks gents. Emailed RO asking if there was significant difference between the two LCWs just to make sure, hopefully they reply. Was thinking of picking this up on END. I'm not sure if it's even the right code as it's listed as lamb in the description, but that doesn't look like lamb to me. http://www.endclothing.com/us/rick-owens-stooges-leather-jacket-ru16s3764-lcw-09.html Leather looks a bit more substantial than the one on the RO...
Even the LCW Calf? That's disappointing, I was hoping they would be similar since Antonioli used the same pictures for both.
Does anyone know if there is difference between the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter LCW leather on jackets, specifically the RU16S3764-LCW and RU16F6794-LCW on the Stooges? Is weight a possibility? Has anyone handled both?
At least you got the jacket for $750. Placed my order as soon as it was reduced but they canceled it, said it was an issue with payment. Called my CC company and they said there was no issue, in fact they even charged the card twice and both went through. Emailed the store and nothing.Which calf was the jacket, LCW?
What's the consensus of the Italist? Site seems glitched, I can't navigate to the second page of any brand and can't change my shipping country. Tried googling it and it seems like mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with it?