or Connect

Posts by Sym

Any update? Have the Tecks arrived? I am interested in the Mogano color, what is the timeframe for that looking like?
They look great! Please post pics when you wash them.I have a pair and am debating whether to wash them for the fades or dry clean them to try and attempt to preserve the dark color. Should have bought two pairs haha.
So much variance in sizing, did anyone else size similar to the Marlow wingtips?I've been looking for a half size down from my Marlow size for a little while now, if they do fit identically I could pick up a pair now haha.
It seems like RL has stopped making C&J cordovan outside of the different types of marlows, at least nothing has been put up on the site in a while. Am I wrong? Are they producing any new styles?
Thanks!Any idea how the 341 last fits on the Peel and Co? I am a slightly wide 11 on the Brannock and 10.5 in Barrie.
How warm are the coated terry sweatpants? Enough for Canadian winter? Also has anyone seen the souvenir jacket in person?
Thanks guys, I am definitely picking them up during the next 30% sale. So size them the same as the Barrie last (10.5)? I'm on the wider end of regular width so I went TTS (11 Brannock) on the C&J/RL Marlow Wingtips and they fit well, should I still size down on these? It seems like the opinions are mixed on the BB site. Edit: Looks like they have raised the price just before the 30% off sale, sneaky move BB.
Is the Harlech the same model as the Cordovan boot for Peel & Co?
https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Cordovan-Boots/621H,default,pd.html?dwvar_621H_Color=BRWN&contentpos=1&cgid= These are C&J correct? Does anyone have experience with the sizing? Do they have a Dainite or leather sole?
Has anyone seen these in person? Are they American or Japanese selvedge? They are labeled as "Imported fabric" but then again so are the rigid which are now American. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54992966