or Connect

Posts by Sym

Definitely. I didn't mind the initial price I paid and if they were upfront about it I would not have had any issue. Now I feel deceived, and quite frankly like they scammed me out of a measly $50.I tired emailing them and instead of explaining or actually responding to any of my questions they just repeatedly direct me to their Taxes and Duties FAQ. Not a great way to do business. Won't be shopping there anymore.
That's terrible. On my order these are the following charges when shipped to the US or the UK:Price before "DDP" is $225.83 shipped to the US.Price shipped to the UK is £151.67, or $221.64 USD.DDP charge is $54.17 shipped to the USTax charge is £30.33 shipped to the UK, or $44.31.It seems extremely disingenuous calling it a DDP charge when in reality there would be no duties or customs, instead we're paying for VAT charge which should be exempt.
Thanks picked something up!Anyone know if LNCC refunds DDP/VAT on orders under $800 to the US?Also, how is the shipping to Canada? No extra duties/customs charges because of the DDP?
LN-CC charging DDP on orders under $800 to the US? Does that make sense?
Haha sounds like a typical underdog story. Have to commend them for standing up to big business wanting to put their thumb on the smaller guy. RRL doesn't really seem to fit in to their catalog anyway, which I always imagine as more European. They may not follow the rules or be organized at times (wrong shipments anyone?) but every time I've had to contact them their service has been top notch and without the slightest hint of pretension.Speaking of TBS, does anyone know...
Thanks dude! I'll try out a 11.5
Can we get more on this?Terrible service and deceptive advertising. Tried adding a ton of stuff to my cart and only a shitty pair of adidas was discounted.
Compared to? Feel like I don't even know my TTS anymore...CP 44 (44.5 would be ideal)MMM 45SLP 44Lanvin 10
Is half the site excluded? Seems like it.Also in Canada and code doesn't work. Ordered last week also. Try sending them an email.
Best place to pick up Qasas? How's the sizing?