or Connect

Posts by Sym

How did the Quilted Hunter Green fit? Slim like some of the new pieces? Did you size up?
Perfect. So how should I proceed with the form in the email? or should I just email you?
Sorry, I meant 1 order of the Ravello cordovan. So if it's possible to put the $300 towards that it would be great.
Thanks for the response Mike. I ordered 3 pairs of the cordovan sneaker and I only want to keep 1 order. I was wondering if instead of receiving a refund for the other two pairs, if it was possible to include the extra $200 towards the preordered pair. Since I am in Canada It would be more convenient since I would be losing on the currency exchange multiple times. Please let me know if this is possible.
So, if we decide to stay with the preorder for the cordovan it says we will be contacted by the end of January when the samples are completed correct? Will we be given the option to proceed or cancel then, when we can actually see the sneakers, or is this it? Also, in the picture with the 3 cordovan swatches you are holding the whiskey sample right? The ravello will be darker?
Ordered the oxblood, black, and congac. Wish the cigars came back in stock.
will there be a restock on cigar? Seems like the option to select it is back but still says sold out.
does $650 for the RRL pea coat (100% wool) and $800 for the Polo pea coat (20% nylon) seem odd to anyone else... I swear the RRL was more than $650 last year. also, I really like these two sweaters they just put up
Has anyone seen this in person? Thinking about ordering it.
Does anyone know if this is a new item this season that is not yet listed on the US site or if it's older item I missed out on. Thanks! http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=10394751 addendum: This seems like the same bag just in a different color and not distressed. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21484996&cp=11588650.12150043&ab=ln_men_cs_bags&view=99&parentPage=family