or Connect

Posts by Sym

What are you guys using to treat your Galways for the snow?
Thanks for the tip aquila, had to call two stores over the course of three days - no SA available yesterday for some reason, maybe the storm - but I managed to snag the Carhartt Clydes and Blue Cashmere Crewneck at 30% off sale price.
I paid after it passed customs, all I needed was the tracking number. Although I had to contact Purdeys as they did not initially send the tracking.
I called UPS beforehand and paid with CC.
Post some more pics guys, I unfortunately won't be able to pick mine up until at least Friday.
Apparently $32 bill for me, have not had a chance to pick them up yet.
Thanks! Shade of brown looks much better than in the pictures, makes me regret no picking them up when they were available for $134.
Hey dan, not sure who makes them but if you can find them for sub $200 they are a pretty nice boot, thick leather, well constructed, and comfortable. My only gripe is that the rubber oil-resistant sole makes them essentially useless in the winter. Also, great pickups Wildling and dcg! Which Clydes are those on the right dcg?
Any Canadians have experience ordering form Skoak? Customs included in the price?
Does Purdey not send out tracking numbers? Also can't find it anywhere on the site.