or Connect

Posts by APK

Synth's photo made me realize we've only seen these babies on the smaller end of the sizing scale. They're looking a bit more Yohji-esque in a 52; hem looks kind of tiny, but maybe the voluminous thighs are playing a role in that.
The floor.
From Razele, by way of copping machine, el bert. Thing is warmer than the barely a coat coat I've been suffering in all winter long. Tipping the scales at three pounds, it's substantial while being one of the softest, coziest knits I've ever tried on. Some things you try on and they instantly just feel right. There's no period of adjustment or "breaking in." It's just as if it's an old favorite that you've been toting around with you for years.
oh good, this...
Do moo and sinnedk sit next to each other while browsing SF? "OK, I just posted. Now you post!"
I'm very glad Beneseyed reignited this conversation.
One popped back up on Dana Lee's site. Thanks to @NotCrispy for the heads up. The DL pencils and hand-written Thank You note were nice touches. I got this in a Large originally, but it was a touch slim across the back. The XL is perfect; relaxed, but not sloppy. I'm already wearing it a ton, and see getting a lot of mileage out of it, thanks to its versatile nature. Instead Contentedness Thread candidate.
Probably from S/S '12. Suspension Point had them:
Given the last few days, you should have your daughter taken away from you for exposing her to Styleforum.
IIRC, superego has a pretty massive frame, so I'd suspect that's the biggest cause of his stagnation. I'm in a similar position where a lot of aesthetics appeal to me, but I often have to remain a sideline viewer because some of the stuff isn't flattering on me or plain ol' doesn't fit. Like, I can really appreciate what a label such as Schneider does, but I can't do so with my dollars, because the shirting and trousers are generally too trim. And it's not a relatively...