or Connect

Posts by APK

Right on. Chances are if you were together long enough, there were things you still liked about them, and good times were had. For me, there were many things I didn't like after a while, including some that I just think were too much a part of who she is that changing wasn't really realistic. She's a considerate person who will be loyal, but she's got a cold, detached way about her that is completely unlike how I am. I think her upbringing and her life in general has...
That's part of what makes breakups difficult. You don't just lose your romantic partner. In a lot of cases, you lose someone who's become one of your closest, if not your closest, friends. Intentionally or not, it's common to let outside friendships stagnate or go dormant when you're in a serious relationship. So coming out of one, you can feel a bit lost, because not only are you out a girlfriend/boyfriend, you're without the person you probably spent most of your free...
I mean, unless you're really well adjusted, you're probably going to feel shitty for at least a bit when your ex finally moves on, even if you think you've moved past it. I knew ending my last relationship was the right thing to do, but I still felt blindsided when she told me a couple of months later that she was seeing this guy. I knew the relationship hadn't benefited either of us for a very long time, but I still cared very much for her, so knowing she was entering...
It usually doesn't work. In most cases, the best you can probably hope for is to be friendly with them. It's not always true, but I've usually thought if you could be great friends, you probably would still be together.In my situation, the one ex moved to NYC to pursue a career in publishing. We hadn't been together a long time when we split, but it had moved quickly and we were tentatively making plans for the future. It was by far the shortest relationship I've ever had...
Don't do the friends thing for a while. It doesn't really work, even if the split was amicable. You both just need time to move on and genuinely get over any romantic feelings that may be lingering. Really, the best way to do that is avoid being friends for now and just giving each other space and be in the dark about what the other is doing. It's better that you're not privy to details about each others' lives.I'm pretty good friends with my one ex now, but it took a...
I know I'd find it tough not to buy into my own hype in that situation. KLoop was basically the standard in streetwear sites.
Wow. I recall Selkoe posted a video last month apologizing for delays in getting orders shipped. There were some replies to the video mentioning KLoop not paying vendors. But it's crazy to read that it's this bad. I've probably ordered a couple dozen things from them over the years; been mostly satisfied, though turnaround on orders could vary a lot.I still visit the site regularly, and had noticed that they'd have crazy sales going on (i.e. 40 percent off site-wide) and...
That guy was on Shark Tank and it was a total disaster.
I remember seven or eight years ago my old university opened the wallet to bring Ludacris to campus. It was a total bust despite selling out, because he got either six figures or close to it, and then something like half of the concession/merch receipts. He also showed up late and left early, so it was basically like when Spinal Tap came to Springfield.
Break up. Then she'll lose the weight.