or Connect

Posts by APK

Probably non-existent right now. Who knows what will become of this new guy, but I've learned the hard way before that you cannot be less appealing to an ex than when she's just started seeing a new guy. And she may not yet be sure about him, but she's pretty sure about me. And honestly, I don't know that I would want her to toss aside the new guy for me right now. This could be a fling or it could be the real thing, but I know that I need her to find that out for herself...
Did SF collectively stop getting dumped or what? Joined this club once more about three months ago ending a complex three-year relationship. She had two young kids when we started dating, and obviously over time, I really grew to care for them as if they were my own. It was never the ideal situation, but it's hit me hard in the last few weeks as I've started addressing my own flaws (impatience, selfishness, pettiness). I'm also having a tougher time dealing with the...
I've been doing weighted carries on my off days, because they're so much less tedious than a ton of slow cardio. I also feel like I'm getting some good work in without really taxing my body too much.
So this is going to be an everyday sort of thing now, huh?
Down 15 pounds since earlier in the month. I expect weight loss to be pretty quick at first since the last 30 I put on was a real labor of love cultivated from not lifting (or exercising) and predominantly eating like hell most of 2014 and the first two months of 2015. Still, it's refreshing to get on the scale and actually see positive progress for the first time in over a year. Also, I forgot how fuckin' FULL I get when eating clean.
especially since this and the SVB fit aren't different at all in aesthetic.
Finally back to some weight training and good eating and it's incredible what it's done for my mindset. My friends took me out for my 30th Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but I didn't get too shitty any night and resisted any junk food, which was always an issue for me when drinking. I can't recall a time where delicious, terrible-for-you-food was less of a temptation than it's been over the last eight or nine days. Arms and shoulders are already looking a lot better,...
This is one of the reasons I started getting away from a lot of mid-tier shirting. Five or six years ago, it just wasn't easy to find interesting button-front shirts. Just lots of plaid, stripes, or plain. In the last couple of years, it seems more and more places are offering shirts that break away from this.I know there's still the issue of fabric and other materials, but honestly, it's tough for me to justify $200+ on one shirt when there are a growing number of...
They were definitely the source of a lot of problems in the relationship. I was always sort of on edge even when I had relatively few responsibilities. So while I really cared for the kids, I would get tested a lot, especially with the one, who has/had some really bratty tendencies. My anger for the most part has never really been violent, but I would imagine that I'm not much fun to hang around. It's a side that only a few people have seen of me, mostly friends and...
Thanks, guys. Definitely hurting right now, but I know a lot of it is just bruised ego. I did leave, after all, and had often thought about it before then, so it's not like I just got antsy in a satisfying relationship. I've gotta get a couple more things from the house later today, give back the key/garage opener, and then go invisible for a while. Thought I'd be OK with something like this, but it's consuming most of my days, so it's best to just do a clean break and...