or Connect

Posts by APK

Got more than $600 MIA due to an eBay transaction gone south. Guy sold a ton of stuff, went on a shopping spree, then disappeared, never mailing out any of the items. I'll get my money back from eBay's Money Back Guaranteed program, but I'm looking to take this to the guy's local authorities. Based on the kind of stuff he was selling and buying (non-clothes, FWIW), and the name linked to the PayPal account, I'm thinking this is a teen using his mom's information....
Not after it's sold out.
I bookmarked these after they first appeared on SSENSE, never thinking they'd get to a price I could justify. But when the last round of cuts left these at two bills and only my size was left, it was a sign. Or at least that's what I'm telling my loved ones who are sick of me getting weird boots while basically only wearing the same four or five articles of clothing.
Dropping the price a bit so I can move this and justify some other purchases.
No, if I had been, I wouldn't be posting now, because I would have killed myself after being so horrifyingly disfigured from such a sick burn.
OH WOW DID YOU ALL THEN FALL DOWN LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU WERE NO LONGER ABLE TO STAND UNDER THE WEIGHT OF SUCH SHARP WIT??!
Not-so-RFT: I wrap gifts with all the grace of Frankenstein's monster.
"I kind of miss my malignant tumor now that it's gone."
And we're positive stitches isn't mikey's biological father?