or Connect

Posts by APK

My my my. One pair left and it's in my size. I shouldn't have checked this thread.
Great bag, but not something I'm using enough to justifying hanging on to. Navy waxed cotton body shows hints of color fade, but nothing unsightly. Bottom shows some light scratching, which is inevitable with this sturdy leather material. Retailed for $300; doesn't look like this current model is in production, so treat ya self to an old classic right here. Price doesn't include shipping.
Do shorts with inseams around the 7-inch mark exist without the damn mesh liner? Not about that ball-hugging, about to go for a swim feeling, which seem to be my only option from what I've seen in my searches for a shorter pair of shorts.
I don't remember when this was released; 2012/13 seems like a stellar bet. Pre-owned, lightly used Silent Damir Doma Athalia jersey cotton beanie Brown, 100 percent cotton shell Darker brown, 50-50 Cotton-Modal liner Brim features raw edges with a factory-made slightly distressed look No tags, but in excellent condition
The guy is essentially drop shipping, though the markups are totally out of whack with what most drop shippers can realistically expect in most categories. There's a ton more of this sort of thing happening on eBay now, with people (usually in far-flung places overseas) using Amazon as their source. Their inventory has no rhyme or reason, is mostly items with stock photos, and have only a tiny markup from the Amazon price. So they're making pennies on the dollar once you...
I never joke. I loathe humor. G'day to you, sir.
PS I totally get the irony of me speaking on behalf of the mistreated workers just days after posting in this thread about how I basically am content to buy mall-level stuff that can only be priced as it is because people on the bottom of the chain of command are being mistreated even worse than the Amazon warehouse folks.
This is the sort of stuff I was talking about. I know some will discount it based on the site alone, but Gawker (RIP) was running an on-going series featuring accounts of people who worked at Amazon in various positions (mostly fulfillment center level jobs). The environment goes well beyond the usual complaints that come with your standard retail or service industry job. The quotas and iron-fisted time management on the employees makes the warehouse sound like a scene out...
It has nothing to do with Amazon not being a "fun" place to work. I agree it's an impressive company, but it seems odd to champion automated cars in the name of "overworked" drivers and then praising a company that is largely successful because it grinds every last ounce of use from its lower-level employees.