Posts by APK

Tfw when you think someone is finally interested in one of your classifieds but it's just some religious scammer.
Interested in this as well. About done with low ballers and flakers.
Most people are simply woefully uneducated about personal finance. On a basic level, I think most people are at least aware that credit cards can lead to some bad things. It's just the path from getting approved for a card to being possibly tens of thousands in debt that people are less clear on. A couple of bad moves compounded with a bad break or two, and things can get out of hand quickly. Only recently did I discover someone pretty close to me in swimming in consumer...
And always anticipate the worst.I didn't do this, and when shit hit the fan, was woefully unprepared to brace the impact.Then again, I'm far from the only one.
Credit cards are just an astonishingly awful thing in the hands of most people unless you're immaculate about paying your balance every month. But for a lot of people, it's way too easy and tempting to use cards under the fantasy that you'll somehow be able to cover the expense when the bill comes.If you must use a CC, make sure it's got a relatively sane APR, and you don't let that balance get too far away from something you could conceivably cover.And stay away from the...
TTo be fair, the b&s has not been much better for me.
I find myself questioning too often why some people even bother with flipping certain items. Even under the pretext of generating a little bit of spare cash, it's really hard to do unless you both know your shit and are dabbling in a market that hasn't been over-saturated with people trying to do the same thing as you.Not the same arena as clothes, but there's a ton of people using software to dropship items with their Amazon Prime account and selling those items on eBay....
Sent you a PM.
Nabbed these from Yoox a couple years ago, and just haven't gotten a chance to wear them. Unworn, comes with original box. Color was described as "sand" by Yoox, but there's hints of light grey and maybe even faint military green in the mix. It's tough to fully describe, but it's definitely in the light tan family. Size 45. Fits true to size. Suede uppers with a slight factory distressing to them. Unlike a lot of side-zips, these aren't too narrow or pointy, but are also...
My my my. One pair left and it's in my size. I shouldn't have checked this thread.