or Connect

Posts by APK

It took me way too long to realize that's not berlin's hand on your right arm.
I have these. Very cool fabric, and much softer than I was expecting. Of course, I paid like $200+ for them, barely got to wear them this winter, and here they are, still in my size for $77.
It's frustrating moving away from denim to trousers while the cropped inseams are all the rage. It's not a flattering look on a lot of body types. I'd rather have the longer inseam so that cuffing were an option, since I think that's a more forgiving visual on a wider range of people.
Sorry, the kunk actually died a couple years after that post was made, so he doesn't need to worry about waistcoats and drop-crotch pants anymore because he's in a better place, goodnight, sweet prince.
I cringe when I see that first thread now because the face lift Styleforum got the following summer screwed up the formatting to the point where it looks like I was heavily intoxicated and maybe wearing an eye patch when I created it.
plz post time management tips. I'm wildly inefficient with my time.
Girlfriend of nearly three years is getting a bit house crazy, which would be fine, except she's recently decided she would like to get one closer to where she's from and where all of her family is. Beautiful area, but houses are $$$, easily twice what you could get around where we are now. I've never gotten the sense she's all that close with her family, so this sudden desire to be closer to them seems odd. I don't care much for them, either. Nice enough people, but not...
These types of posts are irritating, not so much because of what they say, but because they lead to other members pushing back, and then you and moo doing the whole, "Who me?" thing. Fok doled out warnings about this nonsense a couple of days ago after your goatee triggered a multi-page bitchfest. You and moo act as though you let these things roll off your back, but you're clearly still harboring some resentment, since you've made a point of making unclever remarks about...
I guess I don't see how she "totally redeemed herself." If that's the real reason why she signed up for that program now, then why didn't she just tell you that? Because you got mad? So instead of diffusing the situation by explaining the reason behind her actions, she just let you sweat it out for a few days.
mellowfellow.Miss that guy.