or Connect

Posts by APK

More crazy texture bottoms, this time, from Engineered Garments. No idea on the season or year, though the texture and the heft of the pants makes me think a F/W season. Dark grey wool cinch-back trousers. Check the pictures, especially the closeups. These things are crazy. Like walking around with your legs wrapped in some sort of luxurious moss. Measurements: Waist: 34" Drop: 12" Inseam: 34"
Another pair of pants from my Obsessed with Texture phase. Interesting silhouette paired with even more intriguing fabric. Unfortunately, I bought these a couple years back while I was packing on a lot of weight. That weight has since been shed, but these no longer fit with what I'm wearing these days. These retailed north of $250. Some details stolen from Totokaelo: Drop rise wool-blend trousers with triple pleating at the waist, seam detail runs vertical on each pant...
Originally retailed for $1100. Never worn. Come with box and original dust bag. Not sure of the season, but I bought them summer 2013. Beautiful purple suede with soles that feel like they could kick down the doors of Fort Knox. Just a stunning pair of boots that I, for whatever reason, never got around to actually adding to the rotation. Price is shipped.
Selling off quite a few things in my closet in the coming days and weeks, so check out my other listings. Prices are all shipped within the US. Open to reasonable offers on most items; emphasis on the word "reasonable." Let's get things rolling with some baller knits. Yohji Yamamoto Black Knit Sweater Like a lot of Yohji stuff that wasn't on the runway, it's tough to pinpoint when this is from. I bought it from Yoox in early 2012 for $350, so we can assume it...
Selling off quite a few things in my closet in the coming days and weeks, so check out my other listings. Prices are all shipped within the US. Open to reasonable offers on most items; emphasis on the word "reasonable." Let's get things rolling with some baller knits. MMM "Brick" Cardigan Color: Dark navy blue Material: 100 percent lana wool Tagged size: XL Condition: Pre-owned | no tags | no noticeable flaws Other details: Button-front | shawl collar | no pockets...
Selling off quite a few things in my closet in the coming days and weeks, so check out my other listings. Prices are all shipped within the US. Open to reasonable offers on most items; emphasis on the word "reasonable." Let's get things rolling with some baller knits. Raf Simons S/S 2009 Cardigan Color: Black and white Material: Yarn (see image of tag for composition) Tagged size: 52 Condition: Pre-owned | no tags | no noticeable flaws Other details: Open-front...
Probably going to be parting with pretty much any SF-approved thing I have in my closet, including some of those good ol' baller knits, some jackets, and a ridiculous pair of burgundy Ann D boots I never put against the pavement. I eagerly await months of private messages that never move past the low-ball offer or "claim then ghost" phase of selling clothes on here.
This is disheartening.I made the switch to the tencel ones last summer and had been waiting for them to reappear on the site so I could pull a Costanza and load up on enough pairs to make underwear laundry nearly irrelevant.I hesitated on trying to Airsm because I'd heard others had found them to be lacking compared to the tencel.Me Undies are intriguing, though I read a few people elsewhere saying that they started to pill pretty quickly, which seems lame for underwear...
Bottom half is OK, but the cut/material of the shirt is really unflattering. I know you're a pretty fit guy, so the shirt's not doing any favors, as it gives you a bosomy look.
Yeah, I'm not as carb-phobic as I used to be, but I can pretty easily eat a field of potatoes and feel OK, but it can be a struggle to put down 12 or more ounces of chicken in one sitting.