or Connect

Posts by APK

This is something I had thought about, but I don't think I was really being honest with myself until you asked this. I think the answer is definitely, "No." She's great in a lot of ways, but we're different in some fundamental ways, and she's kind of lacking in some areas that are important to me. And the same goes for me with regards to her. I'm really happy that there's no animosity between us. We both have reasons to be bitter about how things eventually fell apart, but...
She is. To her credit, she's never used that for leverage. I think ultimately I would like that, but right now, the situation is a little raw for me to feel at ease. Delusional as it seems now, I don't think I really thought the relationship was totally dead until I found out about this guy. She hasn't done anything wrong, but I do feel hurt/embarrassed, even though I know her decision to see this guy isn't anything personal against me. I can't shake the fear that this...
I honestly just think she's moving on. I look back at our reconciling before we moved into the house and realize it was pretty much our last shot. At 30 with two kids, she's admittedly too old to be playing the together, not together type of games. I realize now that I wasn't stable about the relationship those last few months and I wouldn't have really counted on myself if I were her, either. She's always been the type to move on quickly, if not a new relationship then...
The kids are a huge part of it for me, especially the boy. I didn't know it was possible to love a kid who wasn't yours as much as I do him. The girl is different; kind of bratty, attention-seeking, etc. But she's got her charms and I think she's going to be a really cool kid before it's all said and done. As for the ex, it's really tough. She was absolutely the main reason I finally left. She's not great at verbal affection, and can be a bit more reserved emotionally,...
Probably non-existent right now. Who knows what will become of this new guy, but I've learned the hard way before that you cannot be less appealing to an ex than when she's just started seeing a new guy. And she may not yet be sure about him, but she's pretty sure about me. And honestly, I don't know that I would want her to toss aside the new guy for me right now. This could be a fling or it could be the real thing, but I know that I need her to find that out for herself...
Did SF collectively stop getting dumped or what? Joined this club once more about three months ago ending a complex three-year relationship. She had two young kids when we started dating, and obviously over time, I really grew to care for them as if they were my own. It was never the ideal situation, but it's hit me hard in the last few weeks as I've started addressing my own flaws (impatience, selfishness, pettiness). I'm also having a tougher time dealing with the...
I've been doing weighted carries on my off days, because they're so much less tedious than a ton of slow cardio. I also feel like I'm getting some good work in without really taxing my body too much.
So this is going to be an everyday sort of thing now, huh?
Down 15 pounds since earlier in the month. I expect weight loss to be pretty quick at first since the last 30 I put on was a real labor of love cultivated from not lifting (or exercising) and predominantly eating like hell most of 2014 and the first two months of 2015. Still, it's refreshing to get on the scale and actually see positive progress for the first time in over a year. Also, I forgot how fuckin' FULL I get when eating clean.
especially since this and the SVB fit aren't different at all in aesthetic.