or Connect

Posts by APK

Pulled sumo style for the first time. Goodbye, conventional.
I think for me it was just the realization that more times than not, it was hard to justifying in retrospect splurging on a non-mall-brand item relative to the contentedness it brought me. I wouldn't say that I was looking for material goods to bring me happiness, but there came a point where I had to look back with honest eyes on the purchases I'd made over the years.How frequently you wear something isn't the best indicator of whether the purchase was worth it, yet that...
There's always my love life to pick up the slack for that.
I feel like my tastes have almost come full circle in the seven years since I joined the forum. When I registered, I was fully immersed in the Hypebeast culture; lots of Nikes, graphic tees, hoodies. I'm not back there yet, but let's just say that I've bought more Nike shoes in 2015 than I had in the previous six. I've never had the disposable income to pick up numerous mid-tier and high-end clothes, yet I definitely did all I could to go against financial flexibility for...
I'm guilty of following a couple of the athletic rear ends themed IG accounts, but the fitness model culture on IG seems like little more than thinly-veiled product shills."Just had a killer booty workout, thanks to my @skinnybunny fat-boosting tea!"
Doing some much needed de-cluttering. I have this in a 50 (so more of a 52, because of the cut), but don't wear it anymore after using it a lot the year following its release. It has a couple of very small (sauce?) stains that are probably removable, and a small hole on the side near the hem, so it's not really something I want to sell. But if someone wants to pay for shipping, it's theirs.
I've basically unintentionally converted most of my day-to-day wardrobe to Old Navy stuff. I was too fat all of last year and earlier this year to wear much comfortably other than the f'n XXL tees from there. But even now that I've dropped considerable weight and fat, I still find the XL tees a good fit, not snug, but not extremely loose. I usually cut the seam on the sleeves because I dig the look of rolled hems and sleeves and it helps make the shirt look a bit more...
I did a low-paying internship years ago where I basically had a similar workload as full-time people. I don't remember why, but one day, one of my bosses wanted to confirm how much I made an hour. Instead of asking the amount, he wrote it down on a piece of paper and slid it across my desk a la negotiations in the movies. It's as if even he was too shamed to verbalize the paltry sum I was making.
That blue leather Razele is selling looks delicious. A size too small for me, however, as most of his amazing offerings usually are.
What's the table top made of? I bought a table that looks nearly identical to that.