or Connect

Posts by APK

I'm guilty of following a couple of the athletic rear ends themed IG accounts, but the fitness model culture on IG seems like little more than thinly-veiled product shills."Just had a killer booty workout, thanks to my @skinnybunny fat-boosting tea!"
Doing some much needed de-cluttering. I have this in a 50 (so more of a 52, because of the cut), but don't wear it anymore after using it a lot the year following its release. It has a couple of very small (sauce?) stains that are probably removable, and a small hole on the side near the hem, so it's not really something I want to sell. But if someone wants to pay for shipping, it's theirs.
I've basically unintentionally converted most of my day-to-day wardrobe to Old Navy stuff. I was too fat all of last year and earlier this year to wear much comfortably other than the f'n XXL tees from there. But even now that I've dropped considerable weight and fat, I still find the XL tees a good fit, not snug, but not extremely loose. I usually cut the seam on the sleeves because I dig the look of rolled hems and sleeves and it helps make the shirt look a bit more...
I did a low-paying internship years ago where I basically had a similar workload as full-time people. I don't remember why, but one day, one of my bosses wanted to confirm how much I made an hour. Instead of asking the amount, he wrote it down on a piece of paper and slid it across my desk a la negotiations in the movies. It's as if even he was too shamed to verbalize the paltry sum I was making.
That blue leather Razele is selling looks delicious. A size too small for me, however, as most of his amazing offerings usually are.
What's the table top made of? I bought a table that looks nearly identical to that.
I don't know if there's ever been an indoor house scene in an American situation comedy where someone wasn't wearing their shoes.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've let out an audible groan more than once when I get down to the feet of a Benes fit and see those god damn shoes.
Meh. I'm not really using junk food to get these calories/carbs in, so I don't mind trying it for a few weeks. My coach just wanted to see how I'd respond to it. Charly works with him, so he can probably back up that the guy knows a thing or two about a thing or two regarding lifting and diet.
Diddy arrested for assaulting a football coach with a kettlebell, so even he's been swept up in the CrossFit craze. Started a timed carb diet today. Felt weird consuming so many simple carbs around lifting. Probably not unrelated, but I crashed out on my bed a few hours after.