or Connect

Posts by APK

Didn't know we were talking about the B&S forums here.
Read this and immediately realized I forgot my lacrosse ball at the gym today. At least they're easily replaceable.
I've upgraded to a rumble roller, but myofascial release therapy is a life-saver for my hips and upper back, since I sit a lot of the day. Foam rollers aren't all that effective if you've got a specific trigger point bothering you, but for aiding general limberness, I dig 'em.
I've had a framed Deer Hunter poster in my possession for 10 years, but never hung it, because I'd rather people get to know me and find out that I'm insane rather than knowing it as soon as they visit my home.
I was eyeing that camel chesterfield, too. That's not really a style of coat that's generally meant to be all that warm, anyway, is it? Anyway, bought a few of the flannels on sale; feel nice, and the fit is mostly good. I could stand for the upper arms to be a bit bigger, since it's a pretty close fit on me in that area as they are.
One of the only things I remember about those Dayton boots is how uncomfortable they were. I loved how they looked, but I don't think I ever didn't hate them after 30 minutes of wear each time out. A rare non-pleb purchase for me last weekend: 4 Horsemen Supplies long belted cardigan Mostly cotton, so not very substantial, but feels a lot better than the standard mall fare. Plus, with the exchange rate, it was something like $150 shipped rather than $200. And if the...
Those prices, tho! I know value is tough to quantify, but what exactly makes them worth $70+?I've totally regressed from the SW&D days when I could justify $200 on a shirt, but now I struggle to justify paying more than, like, 30 bucks.I tried on a pair of UA shorts yesterday, but they had the stupid mesh lining in them, which is a deal breaker for me. I've already got boxer briefs for keeping my junk in place.
Nah. I was so pleased with the tencel stuff that I couldn't imagine the Airism being good enough to justify the price hike.
No way. The tencel boxers are hands down the most comfortable boxers I've ever owned. I bought a couple pairs last year and became so fond of them that when they finally restocked last summer, I stocked up and threw away all of my supima cotton boxers. Now, of course, I'm wishing I had bought more since they're once again not on the site.
When it comes to late '80s/early '90s sneaker sponsors, I defer to BK Knights.