Posts by APK

eBay "always" siding with the buyer is a grossly exaggerated belief.
A lot of the mall brands have moved away from the standard boring-yet-garish logo polos and striped button-front shirts that characterized them for so long. Those items still exist for these stores in some capacity, but they make up a significantly smaller portion of the men's side of things than they used to.You still aren't likely to find much that's left-of-center, but people looking for somewhat interesting, if not understated, basics can now do so at mall-level prices.
I'll assume, then, that many of the more frequent contributors to the Trump thread weren't posting as much back then.
Fok, I know the CE discussion is OT, but I appreciate you letting it play out a bit here. The sort of discussion that's happened over the last few pages here generally isn't possible over in the proper forum for reasons that become obvious to anyone who spends more than 10 minutes reading those threads.
It's fascinating to me how repulsive other areas of this forum is. SW&D is like the cozy, long-time friend, CM is the dorky buddy you can give shit to, and other parts are, uh, like the wealthy, racist uncle.
I'm about seven weeks into growing my sides out for the first time in six or seven years and am firmly in that awkward stage where the sides are not long enough to do anything with, but not short enough to not have them look like George Jefferson's.
I know a lot of fashion trends end up reappearing many years down the line, but it's still taking me a minute to get used to seeing new clothes that look like they're right out of 1997 popping up on some web shops.
Tfw when you think someone is finally interested in one of your classifieds but it's just some religious scammer.
Interested in this as well. About done with low ballers and flakers.
Most people are simply woefully uneducated about personal finance. On a basic level, I think most people are at least aware that credit cards can lead to some bad things. It's just the path from getting approved for a card to being possibly tens of thousands in debt that people are less clear on. A couple of bad moves compounded with a bad break or two, and things can get out of hand quickly. Only recently did I discover someone pretty close to me in swimming in consumer...