or Connect

Posts by APK

I found that article someone posted a couple weeks ago about pretending you've got oranges in your armpits to be helpful with my deadlift. Good mental cue to help keep arms straight and the upper body tight before and during the lift.
I've read so much on the subject over the years that it all sorta starts to blend together, but it boils down to Propecia and similar medications not really being meant to regrow hair. Some people experience regrowth, but the main purpose of these medications is to significantly slow down hair loss. Rogaine and its generic counterparts are aimed for regrowth, but don't do anything to actually stop MPB.I've always had a high hairline and widow's peak, so I had people asking...
Rogaine without some sort of androgen blocker is basically useless, since Rogaine only promotes growth, but does nothing to stop or slow down hair loss.
On the other end of the spectrum, I've been eating more meat in the last couple of weeks than the previous several months. Basically ditching protein powders unless in a pinch for quick protein. Feeling godly lately.
Stay back. I've had this stupid thing bookmarked for a couple months, but have been getting laid out by Unexpected Real Life Costs That Come from Being an Adult.
That's skimming quite close to what the combined damage of eBay and PayPal fees are. I don't know how well brands generally preferred around here and The Site That Shall Not Be Named do on eBay, but it seems like a similar cost for a lot less eyes to sell there over eBay going forward.
I'd rather listen to Migos than most of the retread East Coast-style "smart" rap bullshit out there. In fact, I do.
Didn't know we were talking about the B&S forums here.
Read this and immediately realized I forgot my lacrosse ball at the gym today. At least they're easily replaceable.
I've upgraded to a rumble roller, but myofascial release therapy is a life-saver for my hips and upper back, since I sit a lot of the day. Foam rollers aren't all that effective if you've got a specific trigger point bothering you, but for aiding general limberness, I dig 'em.