or Connect

Posts by APK

I came very close to buying it just to troll you!
Skimming this page, I misread things and thought distorb was asking if lamb will get him laid by a goat.
skeen seems to have a long-running issue with Charly, so I don't know if it's so much about ToJ as it is ToJ being low-hanging fruit to go in on Charly.
Shoulders a bit too slim for my liking, so I'm letting this sucker go. New with tags. I don't recall how much I paid for it, but I'm definitely pricing it to move. Size 5, which I think is supposed to equate to a 50-52-ish. Fit is a bit trimmer than the measurements indicate. For sake of reference, I have a 41-inch chest and found the chest comfortable, but not tremendously roomy as you might think based on measurements. Sleeves are a bit slim as you've come to expect...
If only we knew of a place online where we could purchase these wares.
evergreen response to pretty much every OJ post.
I bought the black Tatras bomber the summer it came out, even though I was much too big for it at the time. I've lost considerable weight since then, but it's still a bit trim in the shoulders and upper sleeves for me, so I'm going to bite the bullet and part with it. Any interest in it? It's a Size 5, which I guess equates to a 50/52. Still has tags. Not trying to spam, but figured since this is a relatively rare piece, it might be of interest to someone.
Well that's not true. Didn't someone buy something online from them and attach a request for the shop to include a drawing of a dragon with their order and the shop COMPLIED?edit: nope, dinosaur
Someone's salty their fit got no love.
Actually, this is one way that eBay hasn't figured out how to guarantee payment from buyer. I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that many fixed price (buy it now) listings will remain available until the buyer actually pays for it. This isn't the case with the auction format or listings with the Best Offer option.As for buyer reputation on eBay; it's a joke. Sellers can't leave negative or neutral feedback, and it takes a TON of deviant behavior to get your buyer privileges...