or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Quote: Originally Posted by Teger its not a package deal - he already acknowledged that if things don't improve the dog goes back to her parents. he needs to realize the time to send the dog back is now, not 2 months from now when the problem is just as bad/worse because he doesn't know how to handle the dog Yes, i agree with you. I originally thought you meant send the dog to the pound. If neither the OP nor his gf want to put the dedication...
Quote: Originally Posted by jgold47 I am not a huge fan of dogs, but the GF and the dog were a package deal. Its caused a lot of tension between both of us, because we both want to do the right thing. ^^
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger its kind of clear that you don't really care about this animal. get rid of it now. it's not his dog or his decision to get rid of the dog... you should consult your veterinarian for possible ways to deal with the dog's anxiety.
it's called the jersey guido http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...2&d=1217277034
Quote: Originally Posted by HedgeFundHotSHot sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate free alone does not make it good make sure u look for ammonium lauryl sulfate and parabean, and dimethycone free as well then u have to check if the positive ingrediants r indeed positive in my experience its hard to find a good shampoo/conditioner cheap; raise ur price range to 20 to 50 dollars for 8 ounce and u have urself some choices what do you mean by...
this is for what, a 32 waist or so?
you loaded the wrong pics for the gilded age shirt
lots more added
what about if the seller is not comfortable in engaging in a transaction with a particular user (ie poor feedback). as i understand this system, the seller does not have room for discretion before the buyer makes payment. there is the option of refunding payment. however, if the buyer is using non-US funds and having paypal convert them to US (which is the norm for most non US paypal users), the refund will result in a net loss to the buyer due to paypal currency...
i've always been concerned with kre-alkyn and all of those creatine derivatives. they are created by people with minimum scientific training, and what they are essentially doing is altering the molecule and saying that it is safe to take.