or Connect

Posts by imhotep

lots more added
what about if the seller is not comfortable in engaging in a transaction with a particular user (ie poor feedback). as i understand this system, the seller does not have room for discretion before the buyer makes payment. there is the option of refunding payment. however, if the buyer is using non-US funds and having paypal convert them to US (which is the norm for most non US paypal users), the refund will result in a net loss to the buyer due to paypal currency...
i've always been concerned with kre-alkyn and all of those creatine derivatives. they are created by people with minimum scientific training, and what they are essentially doing is altering the molecule and saying that it is safe to take.
Shades of Greige tshirt same as here: http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shop-by-br...hades-grey-tee but their measurements are bogus. this size medium measures 19 p2p, and 27 length. color: dark grey size: M condition: new price: $40 shipped American Apparel Fine Jersey V-neck color: navy, heather grey size: S condition: new price: $15 shipped (each) Alternative Apparel Destroyed tee color: blue size: S condition:...
leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket good leather jacket...
your first mistake was texting her. stop being a wuss and call her
how dark will this get? im clueless about leather tanning
do you by any chance know where one might purchase that W+H U-neck in medium?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Doesn't mean it's not necessarily a good scent. Hell, you might even like it. Yeah I understand that. I just find it to be a misleading name to give to the scent. Apparently it's a similar situation with Original Vetiver, but I have yet to sample this as well.