or Connect

Posts by imhotep

I purchased items from the following users, and recommend them: slycedbred the plunger bure
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Every time I curl my left arm with any weight on it, I get a sickening pop once I hit about the 45 degree mark. This is probably the result of dislocating my elbow when I was a kid. I'm no doctor, but it seems to me like it's a tendon rolling over an edge of bone or something like that. I don't know if it actually harmful, but it's disconcerting either way. So if i don't want to do full curls, what are my options for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 ^ So, she lied to you, then punched you in the gut when you angry at her for lying to you? There is something there you're not telling us. Do tell. i dont think you understand how crazy girls work lol
how much for the black snap button?
^ thanks ill just wait on it then
Did anyone else buy from this guy? I paid him for the CN boots from his other thread last Thursday, and on Friday he said he shipped and would send me the delivery confirmation in the evening. Never heard from him and he is no longer replying to emails to his personal email account that he had listed, nor is he logging into SF. edit: misunderstanding. seller is legit and a good guy.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong ~34" for sizes 29 and below, ~36" for 30 and above. that really blows . so basically only only those with 33 waists or larger get the long inseam.
what's the inseam length on new standards? does it vary by waist size?
Here is my transaction with user REMN: I purchased a pair of black APC cures from remn in February. I paid him his listing price of $100, and added on an additional $5 since I live in Canada. The jeans were advertised as new, and sent to him by APC. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=102871 Instead of writing a biased version of what went on, I will let you see for yourself: REMN: Hello, I'm afraid I shipped it First Class. The postage that I include...
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=55654