or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Quote: Originally Posted by OpGladio my measurements are: chest: 41in arm width at elbow: 11in all around arm width at bicep: 13in all around arm length: 26in shoulder to shoulder: 18in also, yeah I did take the measurements myself and the BS measurements are accurate and you would say this size S is the right size for you (in this jacket)?
Kris Kross
this:
try the american crew citrus mint clay. if you want to spend more, get the aveda grooming clay.
Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex I feel mean for laughing at the fact that it's called "circulation problems" now lol... i didnt catch what his problem was until now
Quote: Originally Posted by keggythekeg you know, for improving blood circulation.... for "that" purpose. i don't have any problems that require a prescription, but i'm definitely not in the same place i was when i was younger, especially over multiple engagements. how did you manage to detect changes in your blood circulation
price dropped
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre Since 3/4s of you cant be bothered reading the rules posted up top, 7/8ths of you retards just registered to pedal your crap on styleforum as well as superfuture, and the forum doesnt have the resources to constantly monitor the buy/sell forums, I will be monitoring this forum and reporting any illegal bumps. It wont be tolerated, and even though the moderators arent explicitly watching this place, they respond...
i give the BoO shirt about 20 mins before its sold
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn I'll go ahead and tell you what I tell everyone...I love burpees! I can do 1 set of 100 now! if so, i highly doubt that you are doing them correctly