or Connect

Posts by imhotep

I recently bought a new pair of collection privee boots. Although the inside leather is soft, the outer leather is uncomfortable tough. I am not sure what the reason is, perhaps from the weathering treatment. They are a distressed medium tan in color, so not dark. What is the best way to soften them? Treat them with something and just wear them in? I have heard of mink oil, neatsfoot oil, saddle soap, and 50/50 isopropyl alcohol/water. Not sure which is best for...
NWT BS-204 Rick Owens replica This particular BS style seems to fit big. Probably better for someone who is normally a L. I am normally a M, and sized down to a S in this style. Note that in the pic, I am wearing my S (spots are from the mirror). Measurements: Armpit to Armpit - 56 cm Shoulder to Shoulder - 47.5 cm Shoulder to Cuff - 76 cm Neck to Waist - 66 cm Sleeve Width at elbow - 16 cm $199 CDN (approx $165 USD) +...
http://imhotep99.mybrute.com
Quote: Originally Posted by lpresq Is there any way to control your fighter? nope
the worst thing that can happen to you in this game is that you get either or both of the two smaller knives
Quote: Originally Posted by buhdda sup imhotep didn't know you were on SF. and the obvious self promotion that was to ensue. http://kingbuddha.mybrute.com/ yes, this is where i discuss clothing, and dont solely post nonsense
the pen mark should be removable with some acetone or rubbing alcohol
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma The problem being you're conflating having a (sometimes very) active sexual life with patterns of compensation/displacement found among a subset of sexually active women (and men). Yes I partly agree, I was unclear. Having a very active sexual life does not necessarily mean "daddy issues". Just like anything else, it can be a choice of lifestyle. Not for reasons of compensation/displacement. However, the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma This quote has no relationship whatsoever with women with many sexual partners and I've read Freud too. I'm sure the fact that you have an opinion and that some here would agree with it automatically make it right. The stats showing the correlation between paternal relationships and sexual behavior, emotional stability, self-esteem, and mental health are all over the place when it comes to females. what is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Explain how they are different without using societal perception as a starting point. Kthksbye!! "Father-child bonding is especially important to young girls. Dr. Obie Clayton, professor of sociology at Morehouse College, explains, "The effect that fathers have on daughters is extremely strong, even more so than for boys. When fathers interact with their daughters, those girls have higher self-esteem and go on...