or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Maison Martin Margiela Line 10 F/W 2009 Black Size 46 Nylon outer. Thin polyester fill. Cotton sherpa trim. In excellent condition. The only flaw is that the inner Margiela tag has come lose from one of the corners. Unlikely anyone will actually care about that, but thought I'd mention it anyways. The last photo of the model obviously shows the jacket in a different color. $150 USD + actual cost of shipping + paypal fees Items located in NYC.
Thanks guys. I'm going to give the charcoal idea a try. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Thanks. I've tried that hang outside trick... didn't do much. I'll give Febreeze a try
I recently procured a Margiela 5zip leather circa year 2000 or so. Problem is that is has that "old clothes - Salvation Army" smell. Any tips on how to get that smell out without damaging the leather?
Robert Geller Seconds Black. Two-way bronze color zip. Size 46 S/S 2012 NWT length: 26.5 pit to pit: 19.5 Price: $95 + shipping and paypal fees
Robert Geller condition: new Tshirt made of sweatshirt material Size 48
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/maison_martin_margiela/silver_shoestring_necklace/63828 Pendant necklace in matte silver-tone brass. Black waxed shoelace-style string. Approx. 1.5" x 1" pendant. Made in Italy. S/S 2013. New in box. Price includes domestic shipping.
Cloak Inner tag says "Screen printing by Rogues Gallery" Size: M Dark blue Used but in excellent condition.
Robert Geller Field sneaker Army colorway Tagged 45 but the sizing is very odd and these fit a standard 43 or 10 US New. Come in shoe bags but i dont have the box Price: $75 + shipping and paypal fees Shipping within the US is $10. Please message me for international.
Raf Simons (mainline) Size: 48 Color: Grey New with tags