or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Nice Collective "Seacoat". Used but in great condition. Black. 100% wool. Substantial weight. Single vent. Chunky RiRi zips throughout. Has a front zipper closure with button closure overtop. Two diagonal breast pocket zips. Another horizontal zip under the back of the collar that is visible if you wear the collar up. Rugged white cotton interior lining with cell phone pocket. length not including collar: 29.5 pit to pit: 21.0 shoulders: 17.5 sleeve: 26.0 Price is $99 +...
Shellac was founded in 2000 by designer Hideshi Maruya, the former chief designer for 5351 Pour les Hommes et les Femmes. The lineage shows through in his work, which maintains the same slim, structured silhouettes and dark appeal that 5351 is known for. The styling, quality and price point is on par with Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment and the Viridi Anne. Made in Japan Slim Cargo pant Tagged size 48 but this is Japanese sizing 99% cotton, 1% elastane Army green (The color...
Dior Homme Hedi Slimane era slim fit trouser. Black. 100% italian cotton. Perfect for the spring/summer. Excellent condition. Size is 48. Waist: 17.0 Inseam: 34.5 Leg opening: 7.25 Price is $75 + 3%paypal + shipping
Brown Derbies from Italian Shoe maker Tanino Crisci. This is a rare find as T.C.'s release are quite limited and now defunct. Superb craftsmanship. Excellent condition except some small nicks from normal walks on the toe areas. Tanino Crisci's offerings are normally priced at over $800 and are very difficult to find today. US 10D. In my opinion, they fit true to size for a pair of dress shoes. Price includes domestic shipping.
Burberry london stunning military peacoat from Burberry London Japan line 2011FW collection. Burberry only for Japan has three different lines: London , Black and Blue. they also have some crossover products, for example, black label now has some collections for women's wear and blue label always has a sporty line for men's wear. This one is from Burberry London for Japan, the retail price is more expensive than the other two lines. Retailed for around $1695 Very...
Size: 48 New with tag 100% tencel Lightweight jacket. Cropped styling. Pit to pit: 21in Shoulders: 17.5in Back length: (including collar) 25in (no collar) 23.5in Price includes domestic shipping.
Uniqlo +J chunky shawl collar cardigan in XS brown. It has always been stored folded and not on a hanger. There is some fuzziness since it pills quite easily and you probably will have to periodically shave it down if you would like to avoid it. As this is a chunky sweater, there is quite a bit of stretch in all dimensions. Shoulders 16.5" Pit to pit 18" Back length from base of collar: 24.5" Sleeve length from shoulder: 25.5" In my opinion, this is best for a 46 or size...
Lumen et Umbra by Issei Fujita Size: 48 Made in Italy Dark green 100% cotton length: 27.5 pit to pit: 19.0 shoulders: 18.5 This piece is new without tags. Picked it up for myself but haven't been able to wear it as my style has changed recently. All the edges are unfinished (sleeves and bottom). The neck opening has a unique twisted configuration. Price includes domestic shipping.
I purchased this watch 5 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I've changed my mind and have decided to unload it. It was purchased from ashford.com. Here is the link to the product page: http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/hamilton/khaki-action/quartz/H61311753.pid The buyer will get everything sent to me by Ashford (box, etc). I will also send or email you a copy of the purchase receipt so you can verify the purchase date and for the event that you may need warranty services from...
Nom de Guerre A/W 07 "Young Americans" Color: Grey Retail: $811 Size: M (but fits smaller. Probably best for a 46 or 47) Composition: Shell: 90% wool & 10% nylon. Lining: 100% cupra Made in Japan Condition: Hardly worn and cannot be differentiated from brand new. Non-smoking and pet-free home. Comes with the extra fabric and extra buttons in unopened original bag. rear length (from bottom of collar): 29.0 shoulder to shoulder: 17.0 pit to pit: 19.0 waist: 18.0 bottom...