or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Fiorentini+Baker Model: Bronx Lite T.Moro brown oiled suede Size: 42.5 Condition. In box. Worn outside twice for approximately a total of 5 hours. Here is the identical boot being sold on SSENSE in a different colorway: https://www.ssense.com/men/product/fiorentini_and_baker/black-leather-aziki-ankle-boots/90227 Price includes domestic shipping. Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing...
n.d.c made by hand model: lump r barrage color: nero size: 42.5 condition: new in box price includes domestic shipping Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing reason. I assume people who shop online have a credit card. 3. You are of course allowed to change your mind prior to making payment. However, negative feedback will be left for those who agree to purchase and then go missing and/or...
Raf Simons (mainline) Color: charcoal Tagged size: 48 Tagged material: "Superwool" Condition: Only worn a couple times. Like-new condition. Other: single-button. double-vented, shoulder pads Great slim fitting blazer by Raf Simons. I'm usually a 38 suit jacket and this is a little small on me, so I'd say it definitely runs small. length: 29 (from bottom of collar) shoulders: 16 pit: 19.5 sleeve: 26
Jil Sander "Tailor Made" Size 15.5 (39) Grey pin stripe 100% cotton The Tailor Made shirts are usually darted at the back, as this one is. Used but in excellent condition. Missing the collar stays, but any of your own will do just fine. $38 shipped. Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing reason. I assume people who shop online have a credit card. 3. You are of course allowed to change...
All Saints Bay Slouch Beanie in Ecru New with Tags of $60 56% Linen, 44% Cotton One size "The bay slouch beanie uses a luxury linen blend yarn with a clean, dry handle. This slightly slouchy style features an all over ribbed texture using a lightweight yarn with optimum hand feel. The combination of a grey mouline and ecru knit creates a unique finish." Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without...
Grey cotton and loose fitting. Worn a few times but in excellent condition. One size.
Maison Martin Margiela Line 10 Size: M Color: grey/blue Condition. New with tag 66% wool 20% polyamide 14% linen Price: 85 shipped to the USA. Contact me for international Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing reason. I assume people who shop online have a credit card. 3. You are of course allowed to change your mind prior to making payment. However, negative feedback will be left for...
Nice Collective "Seacoat". Used but in great condition. Black. 100% wool. Substantial weight. Single vent. Chunky RiRi zips throughout. Has a front zipper closure with button closure overtop. Two diagonal breast pocket zips. Another horizontal zip under the back of the collar that is visible if you wear the collar up. Rugged white cotton interior lining with cell phone pocket. length not including collar: 29.5 pit to pit: 21.0 shoulders: 17.5 sleeve: 26.0 Price is $99 +...
Shellac was founded in 2000 by designer Hideshi Maruya, the former chief designer for 5351 Pour les Hommes et les Femmes. The lineage shows through in his work, which maintains the same slim, structured silhouettes and dark appeal that 5351 is known for. The styling, quality and price point is on par with Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment and the Viridi Anne. Made in Japan Slim Cargo pant Tagged size 48 but this is Japanese sizing 99% cotton, 1% elastane Army green (The color...
Dior Homme Hedi Slimane era slim fit trouser. Black. 100% italian cotton. Perfect for the spring/summer. Excellent condition. Size is 48. Waist: 17.0 Inseam: 34.5 Leg opening: 7.25 Price is $75 + 3%paypal + shipping