or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Can anyone post a review of the black wool Cloak peacoat? I think it was from 06/07 or around there. It seems to come up for sale quite a bit, leaving me to consider it may look better on the rack.
I have a query. What exactly does it mean when something is a Robert Geller "Sample"? A design that never made it into the seasonal collection? A flawed experiment? Purposefully rare items released each season?
Measurements were posted. No side split hem. Regular tshirt hem.
Trench coat with zip off quilted vest inside. Zip and button closure at front. Welt pockets at waist. Buckle and strap adjustment at collar. Button epaulets. Single rain flap at right shoulder. Water resistant wax coating. Coat: 100% cotton. Vest shell and filling: 100% polyester. Condition: New Size: M Retailed for $619 USD at SSENSE. http://www.ssense.com/men/product/jlindeberg/j_lindeberg_rubin_beat_wax_cotton_trench/7823 Price: $186 + shipping and paypal fees
Robert Geller Seconds Note: This is a Sample Tagged size is M but it is not even close to a M. Best for a 44/46. This is the only reason I am selling. NWOT http://www.styleforummarket.com/robert-geller-seconds-white-long-sleeved-t-shirt/ Length: 26.5 Pit to pit: 18.0 Price: $46 + shipping and paypal fees Domestic US shipping: $5 PM me for international shipping
Black. Worn three times. Really thick wool and substantial. Size Small. However, most people size down one on this unless you want an oversized look. You do have to shave it a bit after wearing it though because it likes to pill. See http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/070089 for the sizing chart. Price includes shipping and paypal fees. The fit pics are both in the brown colorway. I am selling the black one.
Robert Geller Size 48 3/4 sleeve Material: 98% Cotton, 1% Polyurethane, 1% Polyester Condition: New Length from bottom of back of collar: 29.0 (keep in mind that the back of the shirt curves down a little bit longer than the rest) pit to pit: 21.5 shoulders: 17.5 The coloring of the pattern consists of white (not a sharp white), black, and dark gray (could be mistaken for navy). Price: $110 + shipping and paypal fees
Robert Geller Seconds Size: M Color: Blue 50% cotton 30% poly 20% rayon Used but in excellent condition: length: 26.5 pit to pit: 19 Fit pictures show the same shirt in size M in a different color. The price includes domestic shipping as well as paypal fees.
Maison Martin Margiela Line 10 F/W 2009 Black Size 46 Nylon outer. Thin polyester fill. Cotton sherpa trim. In excellent condition. The only flaw is that the inner Margiela tag has come lose from one of the corners. Unlikely anyone will actually care about that, but thought I'd mention it anyways. The last photo of the model obviously shows the jacket in a different color. $150 USD + actual cost of shipping + paypal fees Items located in NYC.
Thanks guys. I'm going to give the charcoal idea a try. I'll let you know how it turns out.