or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Lumen et Umbra by Issei Fujita Size: 48 Made in Italy Dark green 100% cotton length: 27.5 pit to pit: 19.0 shoulders: 18.5 This piece is new without tags. Picked it up for myself but haven't been able to wear it as my style has changed recently. All the edges are unfinished (sleeves and bottom). The neck opening has a unique twisted configuration. Price includes domestic shipping.
I purchased this watch 5 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I've changed my mind and have decided to unload it. It was purchased from ashford.com. Here is the link to the product page: http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/hamilton/khaki-action/quartz/H61311753.pid The buyer will get everything sent to me by Ashford (box, etc). I will also send or email you a copy of the purchase receipt so you can verify the purchase date and for the event that you may need warranty services from...
Nom de Guerre A/W 07 "Young Americans" Color: Grey Retail: $811 Size: M (but fits smaller. Probably best for a 46 or 47) Composition: Shell: 90% wool & 10% nylon. Lining: 100% cupra Made in Japan Condition: Hardly worn and cannot be differentiated from brand new. Non-smoking and pet-free home. Comes with the extra fabric and extra buttons in unopened original bag. rear length (from bottom of collar): 29.0 shoulder to shoulder: 17.0 pit to pit: 19.0 waist: 18.0 bottom...
Pendant necklace in matte silver-tone brass. Black waxed shoelace-style string. Approx. 1.5" x 1" pendant. Made in Italy. S/S 2013. New in box. Shipping is included in the price.
http://www.oki-ni.com/lifestyle/maison-martin-margiela-11-men-s-green-leather-key-chain-mm1648grn.html New and unused. S/S 2013 The leather portion hangs on your belt. The chain can either clip to a belt loop or attach to a wallet in your back pocket. $65 shipped CONUS. Inquire for international.
http://www.oki-ni.com/lifestyle/maison-martin-margiela-11-men-s-green-leather-key-chain-mm1648grn.html New and unused. The leather portion hangs on your belt. The chain can either clip to a belt loop or attach to a wallet in your back pocket. $65 shipped CONUS. Inquire for international.
Number Nine Sweater. Size 2. Purple with white waffle sleeves. 50% cotton 50% acrylic. Perfect condition. Worn once. 9.5/10. Shoulder-to-shoulder: ~18 inches Pit-to-pit: ~20 inches Length: ~25inches Price: 65 shipped CONUS *Only hung for photo purposes
Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. For international shipping, please inquire Zam Barrett Slim Leather Belt size 48 (imo safely fits ~slim 46 – ~big 50) used, like new leather distance from buckle to closest belt hole – 30” distance from buckle to furthest belt hole – 38.5” width – 0.9”
i'm selling a new pair of margiela's with a 6.5 hem in the marketplace but they are a size 32.
New in box tournament lows. Size 42. Blacking on soles is factory finish, these are unworn. Please see pictures. Price is includes domestic shipping. Fits a standard size 42. Smaller than Achilles sizing.