or Connect

Posts by imhotep

http://www.oki-ni.com/lifestyle/maison-martin-margiela-11-men-s-green-leather-key-chain-mm1648grn.html New and unused. S/S 2013 The leather portion hangs on your belt. The chain can either clip to a belt loop or attach to a wallet in your back pocket. $65 shipped CONUS. Inquire for international.
http://www.oki-ni.com/lifestyle/maison-martin-margiela-11-men-s-green-leather-key-chain-mm1648grn.html New and unused. The leather portion hangs on your belt. The chain can either clip to a belt loop or attach to a wallet in your back pocket. $65 shipped CONUS. Inquire for international.
Number Nine Sweater. Size 2. Purple with white waffle sleeves. 50% cotton 50% acrylic. Perfect condition. Worn once. 9.5/10. Shoulder-to-shoulder: ~18 inches Pit-to-pit: ~20 inches Length: ~25inches Price: 65 shipped CONUS *Only hung for photo purposes
Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. For international shipping, please inquire Zam Barrett Slim Leather Belt size 48 (imo safely fits ~slim 46 – ~big 50) used, like new leather distance from buckle to closest belt hole – 30” distance from buckle to furthest belt hole – 38.5” width – 0.9”
i'm selling a new pair of margiela's with a 6.5 hem in the marketplace but they are a size 32.
New in box tournament lows. Size 42. Blacking on soles is factory finish, these are unworn. Please see pictures. Price is includes domestic shipping. Fits a standard size 42. Smaller than Achilles sizing.
Finasteride. Minoxidil. Are the only relevant answers.
collect your first urine of the morning. mix it with equal part of crisco shortening and add a few sprinkles of lawn fertilizer. apply to scalp generously and allow to sit for 4 hours daily.
I saw that picture too. Makes the guy's neck look like a sickly toothpick. Here's the picture from the runway but with a scarf.
Can anyone post a review of the black wool Cloak peacoat? I think it was from 06/07 or around there. It seems to come up for sale quite a bit, leaving me to consider it may look better on the rack.