or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Kris Van Assche Size: 48 (fits more like a 46 or a Small) Color: Black Condition: Only very light use. In excellent condition. Price: $195 shipped USA Sherling styled collar, shoulder epaulettes, and embroidered ribbing detailing on the cuffs and the back waist. Wool outer with a quilted lining throughout. An amazing jacket, it just runs small so doesn't fit me. I wear a size 38 suit jacket and this is a full size small on me. Pit to Pit - 19.5 inches Shoulders - 17.0...
Jil Sander "Tailor Made" Size 15.5 (39) Grey pin stripe 100% cotton P2P: 21.5 shoulders: 17.75 length not including collar: 29.5 sleeve: 26.25 The Tailor Made shirts are usually darted at the back, as this one is. Used but in excellent condition. Missing the collar stays, but any of your own standard stays will do just fine. $18 + $5 domestic shipping
This is a handmade coin purse crafted out of the leather from a beat up sorel winter boot. 5 inches total length. Artisan made. Green. $10 shipped USA.
VIASAZABY card case leather made in japan green/brown used but in good condition $15 shipped USA
the viridi anne motorcycle jacket size: 3 (fits a size small) Condition: used but in good condition As you can see in the pictures, it is actually two layers. The outer layer can also just be worn as a vest and both layers close with RiRi zips. It's cotton, but decently thick in the body. I've been fine with it at at temperatures above freezing. pit to pit: 20 length of outer layer: 22 length of inner layer: 25
Robert Geller double layer tee Size: 44 Condition: Used but in good condition 88% cotton, 12% hemp Similar to the above mentioned shirt, except this one is darker and has standard cut tshirt sleeves. Stretchy fabric, As you can see, the outer layer is showing some wear in certain places, but this is how the shirt is supposed to evolve over time. Can fit a 44-48 depending on the look you want. Probably more of a 48 to achieve the look in the stock photo. This one has seen...
Robert Geller double layer tee Size: 48 Condition: NWT 88% cotton, 12% hemp Unique double layered shirt with the top layer designed to wear away over time. The sleeves are short, kind of a cross between a tshirt and a sleeveless shirt. Stretchy fabric, can fit a 46 or 48 depending on the desired look. I found a fit pic online of a similar (if not the same) shirt in a darker color. length: 24 pit to pit: 20 (there is no armpit seam so this is an approximation) Small...
Dior Homme 19cm denim Made in Italy "Griffith Park" Condition: New Size: 31 waist: 16.5 inseam: 38 leg opening: 7.35 thigh: 10.7 Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing reason. I assume people who shop online have a credit card. 3. You are of course allowed to change your mind prior to making payment. However, negative feedback will be left for those who agree to purchase and then go missing...
Very lightly worn, only sign is slight creasing. Worn less than five times. The photos represent well the overall condition of the shoes. Made in Italy. Comes with the original box and an extra set of laces (round instead of flat). These are far superior to the Margiela GATs in quality. The Epaulets utilize full grain leather rather than the cheaper top grain alternative that Margiela uses. Full grain leather develops a patina over time. Price includes domestic USA...
Raf Simons for Linda Farrow Condition: New in box Matte black acetate frame Saddle nose bridge 100% UV protection Tinted lenses Includes magnetic closure box, hinged hard case, microfiber cleaning cloth Lens width: 57mm, bridge width: 12mm, temple length: 133mm Material: Acetate, metal Origin: Japan Retail: $369 Small print: 1. Please do not message me with "trade" offers. 2. I will not "hold" an item for you without convincing reason. I assume people who shop...