or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Hardly worn, in "like new" condition. 80% cotton, 15% polyester and 5% elastane, Made in Belgium. Tag size is M but it fits smaller. Probably better for a S or 46. Price includes US shipping.
New without box. Only tried on indoors at home. Have Nike Air technology.
Ralph Lauren Black Label Tailored Fit Size 15 78% cotton, 18% nylon polyamide, 4% elastane New with tags I have two: Brown (new with tags): $115 Blue (new without tags): $110 Price includes US shipping
Raf Simons (mainline) Condition: new Color: midnight blue Size: 48 Made in: Italy Note: The sleeves are detachable via zipper connections and so the jacket converts into a vest. Material: Outer:78% polyamide , 22% polyurethane Inner lining: 100% polyester microfiber Filling: virgin down feather Pit to pit: 22 Shoulders: 20 Length including collar: 25.5 Length not including collar: 24.0 Sleeves to end of cuff: 27.5 Sleeves not including cuff: 25.0 Price includes domestic...
Ralph Lauren Black Label shirting Tailored Fit Size: 15.5 Spread collar Barrel cuffs White with vertical black stripes 100% cotton New without tags (but does have a store tag) Price includes US shipping
Retail on these was $560. A few months ago, I snagged the last pair in this size for $380 at the deepest discount that they saw. I wore them once, realized they don't mesh well with the orthotic insoles I have to wear, and then boxed them. Sad story as these are a beautiful pair of boots. Basically brand new other than a couple hours of walking around outside. Of course, they come with the box and shoe bags etc. Size: 42 (but fits large) Price includes domestic shipping.
Nearing the three year anniversary!
Retail on these was $560. A few months ago, I snagged the last pair in this size for $380 at the deepest discount that they saw. I wore them once, realized they don't mesh well with the orthotic insoles I have to wear, and then boxed them. Sad story as these are a beautiful pair of boots. Basically brand new other than a couple hours of walking around outside. Of course, they come with the box and shoe bags etc. Size: 42 Price includes domestic shipping.
Ralph Lauren Black Label shirting Tailored Fit Size: 15.5 Spread collar Barrel cuffs White with vertical black stripes 100% cotton New without tags (but does have a store tag) Will be shipped with collar supports and proper packaging. Price includes US shipping
Worn once for ~ 2 hours and then reboxed. Basically brand new. Purchased from SSENSE. Advertised color was "Taupe". In my opinion, there's some gray in there too. Price includes US shipping.