or Connect

Posts by imhotep

New with tags. 100% linen. Color is accurately depicted in photos Price is $68 including domestic shipping
New with tags. 100% linen. Color is accurately depicted in photos Price is $68 including domestic shipping
New without tags; only tried on Green/Brown 10% cashmere, 40% wool, 30% viscose, 20% nylon, made in Portugal Price includes domestic shipping
100% merino wool black/blue brand new with tag and gift bag price includes domestic shipping
I bought this as a 10 ml decant from a split from user rioni. There's 6 ml left. Bottled in a generic glass atomizer. This is some expensive juice. I think it goes for about $230 for 50 ml. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26131757.html I am also throwing in some Creed Green Irish Tweed. I have a 1.7 oz bottle that has 5-10 mL left. I don't need it anymore since I just got a new bottle. I'll include this for free. Price includes domestic shipping and PayPal fees.
Jil Sander Tailor Made, Logica shirt Size: 15.5/39 Condition: Brand New with Tags RRP: £225.00 Made in: Italy Color: Putty Material: 70% Cotton, 25% Nylon & 5% Elastane Details: Jil Sander men’s M-Logica stretch semi fitted shirt from Jil Sander Mainline collection. In a light putty color this is an example of what the brand does best: refined elegance with supreme quality. This fitted shirt features a regular collar and grey tonal buttons. Armpit to armpit: 20" Price is...
Jil Sander Tailor Made, Logica shirt Size: 15.5/39 Condition: Brand New with Tags RRP: £225.00 Made in: Italy Color: Putty Material: 70% Cotton, 25% Nylon & 5% Elastane Details: Jil Sander men’s M-Logica stretch semi fitted shirt from Jil Sander Mainline collection. In a light putty color this is an example of what the brand does best: refined elegance with supreme quality. This fitted shirt features a regular collar and grey tonal buttons. Armpit to armpit: 20" Price is...
DIOR HOMME S/S 2008 SIZE: 30 19cm MADE IN ITALY MATERIAL: 100% COTTON REFERENCE: 8E3111740713 These are pre-owned but well taken care of. They have a repair to the seat (see pics). Otherwise unaltered. Hems are in perfect condition as you can see. This are from KVA's first season I believe, when he was using a button instead of clasp closure. The creases are baked in so have 3D quality. Price includes domestic USPS Priority shipping to the USA.
You should put the size in the title
Used but in great shape except for one flaw. There is a run in the stitching of the side seam of the shirt (pictured). Very easily fixable. Measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5 Shoulders: 18.0 Length: 25.0 Price includes shipping within the USA. These retail for $350. Yours for 10% of that. $35 shipped.