or Connect

Posts by imhotep

Raf Simons (mainline) Condition: new Color: midnight blue Size: 48 Made in: Italy Note: The sleeves are detachable via zipper connections and so the jacket converts into a vest. Material: Outer:78% polyamide , 22% polyurethane Inner lining: 100% polyester microfiber Filling: virgin down feather Pit to pit: 22 Shoulders: 20 Length including collar: 25.5 Length not including collar: 24.0 Sleeves to end of cuff: 27.5 Sleeves not including cuff: 25.0 Price includes domestic...
Ralph Lauren Black Label shirting Tailored Fit Size: 15.5 Spread collar Barrel cuffs White with vertical black stripes 100% cotton New without tags (but does have a store tag) Will be shipped with collar supports and proper packaging. Price includes US shipping
Retail on these was $560. A few months ago, I snagged the last pair in this size for $380 at the deepest discount that they saw. I wore them once, realized they don't mesh well with the orthotic insoles I have to wear, and then boxed them. Sad story as these are a beautiful pair of boots. Basically brand new other than a couple hours of walking around outside. Of course, they come with the box and shoe bags etc. Size: 42 (but fits large) Price includes domestic shipping.
Nearing the three year anniversary!
Retail on these was $560. A few months ago, I snagged the last pair in this size for $380 at the deepest discount that they saw. I wore them once, realized they don't mesh well with the orthotic insoles I have to wear, and then boxed them. Sad story as these are a beautiful pair of boots. Basically brand new other than a couple hours of walking around outside. Of course, they come with the box and shoe bags etc. Size: 42 Price includes domestic shipping.
Ralph Lauren Black Label shirting Tailored Fit Size: 15.5 Spread collar Barrel cuffs White with vertical black stripes 100% cotton New without tags (but does have a store tag) Will be shipped with collar supports and proper packaging. Price includes US shipping
Worn once for ~ 2 hours and then reboxed. Basically brand new. Purchased from SSENSE. Advertised color was "Taupe". In my opinion, there's some gray in there too. Price includes US shipping.
These were a floor model so aren't completely new. However they are in great shape and this is a good opportunity to snag a deal. Extremely comfortable pair of shoes. Size 10 If you'd like, prior to shipping I can apply Saphir Beaute du Cuir (blue line) Creme Surfine neutral shoe cream. Price includes USA shipping
J. Lindeberg Size: M Material: 100% merino wool Condition: New without tags Price includes domestic shipping
Kris Van Assche Size: M Material: 100% wool Condition: Used but in good condition. Small hole in fabric on right arm. See photos. Price includes domestic shipping.