or Connect

Posts by Kris

Quote: Originally Posted by blue2007 Can anyone post some photos of their suits in Petrol Blue or Med Grey Sharkskin? medium grey:
Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius Hook grip hurts like hell with heavy lifts, never been able to get myself to use it for deads For sure. It seems that most people who adopt the hook grip go through a 6-week painful break-in period. I was lucky and had no pain other than abrasion in a new spot, which I taped then built a nice callous. The hook grip can't compete w straps but it is far superior to a standard DOH grip. I would recommend...
^ Depends. You slammin' it or smokin' it?
^ Yessir, that hurrahn gon' fuck with them histamines, brother. You better go get that shit checked out down at the county clinic.
Unibrows are fn hilarious, especially when they appear to sit higher on the forehead. Permanent "surprise concern" look.
Start freaking out about it. Seek advice on the internet. Google various dermatological ailments (such as guttate psoriasis or bedbugs). Convince yourself that you're not well. Lose sleep over it. Invest money you can't afford into a range of solutions that only affirm your free-form anxiety about your health.
Let us not forget the hook grip. It's not just for O-lifts anymore. Chalk helps the grip, and creates a slight barrier, but will not prevent callouses. In fact, chalk will dry your callouses, causing them to get torn to f--k if you don't care for them. Keep your callouses filed down daily with a pedicure board, so they don't protrude too far or have ragged parts, and use lotion on your hands at least once a day. Those of you who were robbed of your foreskin at infancy...
Start freaking out about it. Seek advice on the internet. Google various dermatological ailments. Convince yourself that you're not well. Lose sleep over it. Invest money you can't afford into a range of solutions that only affirm your free-form anxiety about your health.
My advice would be: Boo hoo, yeah it sucks. Live with it. Dye is for ____s, and will look bizarre no matter what. Save your crying for when your chest and nutsack hairs start going gray. THAT is when you know you look like an old f--k.
Shirt now sold.