or Connect

Posts by Pylon

Reduced to $25
Reduced to $110 shipped
Was using a local credit union for years on end without issue; they were great. No fees ever, good service, great loan rates, etc. Was able to access my money around the world through my ATM card without issue, even in some developing countries in Africa... Until one day they canceled my ATM card without warning, three years before it was supposed to expire... while I was 400 miles from their only branch... and "couldn't" turn it back on. They effectively stranded me...
Reduced to $30, shipped.
Reduced to $120
I think that wearing clothes that fit well and compliment oneself well universally makes a man look better (whether or not a woman observer realizes it's because his clothes fit perfectly or she just thinks there's something je ne sais quoi about him).
Picked up a copy of Men's Vogue somewhere and after a few minutes of thumbing through it was not impressed. I get enough paper in my mailbox, it wouldn't be worth it for free. I pay for GQ, Esquire, Travel+Leisure, New Yorker, Foreign Policy. I also get a bunch of other PR, non-profit and fundraising trade magazines through a couple professional associations. For some reason, I sometimes randomly start receiving random magazines out of nowhere. Most recently...
Did a lot of price searching last year for computer accessories and found most of the best deals for solid, reliable products (not the cheapie kind that fall apart after 2 uses) were at NewEgg. I ordered a couple hundred dollars of things like laser printers, and a $2k LCD projector and have been very happy with everything. I got exactly what I ordered, and they perform exactly as I expected them to. Shipping was very prompt, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 BTW, my jail story really happened. For shame. You haven't lived if you haven't been in a jail (on the handcuffed side) at least once. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Missed the cell full of women, though.
Reduced to $135