or Connect

Posts by Pylon

Yeah, imagine parallel parking that thing? I also vote for the Mazda 3 or 6. My last car was a steel grey 2006 Mazda 3. Bought it new, nicely equipped (upgraded sound system, wheels, sunroof, etc.) for about $20k I think. Daily driver to my job (where, yes, I wore a suit every day). Sold it to a co-worker about 3 years later with 30,000 miles for $12k. It was a fun and youthful car at least. I enjoyed driving it. Now I take an aging, rusty 1960's streetcar to...
Bump. Where are you guys finding decent bedding sets, particularly duvet covers? I've looked at pretty much everywhere I could think of, without finding anything I like: Bluefly, NeimanMarcus, Nordstrom, Macys, Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, Target, Overstock, Amazon, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm... Where am I missing that I can find some duvet covers for a bachelor's apartment that aren't ridiculous gaudy, solid white or pastel? I've been looking for...
Wow, I wish your Freemans stuff was in my size or close to it! That's an amazing deal for some truly awesome threads. I love that place! Somebody will be getting an incredible deal and some extremely well made suits when they pick those up.
No price on the Rugby shirts?
Dibs on Burberry small polo?
Quote: Originally Posted by obeserabbit cool shoes, where did you buy them? also, do you have fit pics for the jcrew cardigan? +1 -- Fit Pic on the JCrew Cardigan?
Any chance of getting a sleeve measurement on the Armani sweater from the shoulder seam to sleeve end, and across the back seam to seam? Thanks!
Did that Spruce hoodie sell?
This thread made me curious, so I pulled up my financials for the last 12 months. I spent 19.79% of my take-home salary on clothing. I'd like to be spending more, though.
Measurements, particularly the shoulders and sleeve length would be appreciated! Thanks!