or Connect

Posts by Pylon

Updated what's left & gave remaining items a final markdown (yes, of more than 5%). No sales available after May 6. Thanks everyone!
Price reductions on everything (>10% on all items) Or Make an Offer for one or a group of items. If things don't sell, I'll probably just give to charity in a week or so. Thanks for looking.
Lots of Sweaters (BB, RL Rugby, BR...) & Other Assorted Goodies Doing some purging of things I bought but don't fit or things I don't wear anymore. QUICK LIST (REMAINING ITEMS) 6. Express Full-Zip Knit Sweater, Black. Medium. $20 $16 $12 7. Express Full-Zip Track Jacket, White. Medium. $20 $16 $12 8. Adidas Full-Zip Track Jacket, Royal Blue. Large. $20 $16 $12 14. US Marine Corps Issue Pullover Knit Sweater, OD Green. Size 38. $20 $16 $12 15. New Balance...
So I think there's probably a solid dozen threads on here about sheets and bedding already. A lot of talk about what's best, and if brands like Frette and Sferra and others are worth the extra money. I just bought a set of Wamsutta 778TC Supima Cotton sheets today at Bed Bath and Beyond, and after washing them it feels pretty much like cardboard. Not terribly impressed so far. While I realize sheets will probably get softer with time, these really feel like stiff...
Quote: Originally Posted by ElJaguario You didn't have to be douchebags about it, I just wanted some random strangers on the internet with no verifyable collective experience in publishing, marketing, or business to give me advice on my tired and wholly unrealistic idea often fielded by people who have just discovered desktop publishing or the Interwebs. If all that was too much to ask, style forum must be full of asshole pricks. There. ...
They might not be pretty like the Harmon Kardon speakers, but I've now bought two sets of Logitech Z-2300's (one for an office, one for home) and these speakers are pretty sweet. The sub kicks out a substantial bass and the speakers seem to put out decent sound. These are what I plug my iPod or laptop into at home for music. Been using the set at home for over a year now and still love them. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-122-_-Product
New Balance has recently come out with some gym shorts that I like for multipurpose/working out at the gym. They have pockets, liner, and a "ICE" contact info strip sewn into the pocket. The Nike DriFit shorts I find are great for running, since they tend to be shorter and don't get in the way. But if I'm just doing stuff at the gym, I like something longer than the DriFits -- which is where the New Balance ones seem to be perfect. But I probably also tend to like...
You should use more blinking ads. That attracts more attention to your website. More animated GIFs in the body of the blog, too. The more things that move and blink, and the more things on the page, the more people will pay attention. Ideally, your blog should have some sort of auto-loading MIDI sound file. Perhaps "Sweet Home Alabama" or something of the sort. This conveys class and style and sets the reader at ease (or "bliss", as you say): http://bit.ly/dwvuiY
Steps: 1. Pretend your viewpoint is somehow unique and needed. Pretend nobody already publishes in print or online about men's fashion. Pretend that publishing on your own site is the best method for it to get read. 2. Start a blog. 3. Get in the long line of people who dreamed of making it big with online publishing. 4. Don't expect many real readers. The average is below 2 readers per blog. Since there is a good serving of blogs with readership in the...
Wow, you guys have some pretty great places! I'm settling in to my 2-bed condo in the Boston area after about a year here. Still trying to figure out the place completely (and still need to upgrade/replace some furniture and decor) but struggling with finding the "style" I'm comfortable with. Working with a grad student budget, so some of the awesome stuff fellow SF'ers are repping in their cribs is well out of reach. Probably my next investment will be something...