or Connect

Posts by sonvolt10

Thanks
Beautiful Brand New With Tags RLBL Suit - 44R - Charcoal Glen Plaid. Made in Italy by Caruso. Same exact suit as featured here (with the obvious exception that my suit is a 44R): http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...t=Ralph+Lauren (I hope cksnipe doesn't mind me linking his thread) Price - $550 - Including shipping to CONUS. PayPal only. Thanks
This is clearly more than "a few"...
Not on the east-side, but Allmeier at 109 W. 24th Street only handles shirt alterations. I had them shorten the sleeves on numerous OTR dress shirts and they have always done a tremendous job. I believe I paid approx. $15 a shirt.
Is it true that all of the BF OCBD's on sale are two-tone with different colored collars and cuffs?
Any chance a 44 RLBL will fit someone who's usually a 42? Wishful thinking perhaps...
Yes, but the question was about your tie?
I've taken the plunge into wearing knit ties. But, many of the knit ties have no label or a label that is too narrow or the label is on the thin end. Is one supposed to tuck in the narrow end of a knit tie or is it supposed to flop about sloppily and freely?
Good Luck!!! I did the same thing 12 years ago and I have not looked back. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
This particular shirt was folded after being laundered. Usually, I will leave the shirt on the wired hanger from the cleaners.