or Connect

Posts by sonvolt10

My Weber Genesis has finally died and in retrospect I really wasn't that impressed with it. Despite the fact that it always rates very high with Consumer Reports, I have to believe there are better options out there; such as Brinkman, CharBroil, etc. Can anyone recommend a decent gas grill in the $750 price range?
Stayed there a few years ago; We had reserved 4 nights but left after the first night upon discovering a major ant infestation in the bathroom. Yuck.
I'm confused as well. In your WTB thread for the same jacket, you bumped the thread yesterday with 'Anyone'? What the hell is that? Are you that desperate to unload the jacket? Nice work genius
Too bad peeps. I got all y'all beat. Drum roll please.......................... 9 No matter. Walking is for all of you lefty leaning "global warming" environmentalists. Me, I simply hop into my H2 and I can be anywhere I need to be within 20 mins. Boom!!!
First and last Price Reduction : Price now $550
Thanks
Beautiful Brand New With Tags RLBL Suit - 44R - Charcoal Glen Plaid. Made in Italy by Caruso. Same exact suit as featured here (with the obvious exception that my suit is a 44R): http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...t=Ralph+Lauren (I hope cksnipe doesn't mind me linking his thread) Price - $550 - Including shipping to CONUS. PayPal only. Thanks
This is clearly more than "a few"...
Not on the east-side, but Allmeier at 109 W. 24th Street only handles shirt alterations. I had them shorten the sleeves on numerous OTR dress shirts and they have always done a tremendous job. I believe I paid approx. $15 a shirt.
Is it true that all of the BF OCBD's on sale are two-tone with different colored collars and cuffs?