or Connect

Posts by sonvolt10

Richard Buckner
Obviously I'm a huge, lifelong SV fan. In this regard, I highly recommend the Jay Farrar/Ben Gibbard album ONE FAST MOVE OR I'M GONE: Music From Kerouac's Big Sur. A tuneful album written predominantly by Jay which is very much in the same vain of his solo albums.
I love the early Banshees but the album that most resonates with my misspent youth is Tinderbox; a classic.
Any chance you'd accept $35???
Can anyone comment on how long it usually takes to get email confirmation that an order has shipped? I received an email confirming my order, but I'm now concerned that the item I ordered may be out of stock (I ordered the Clayton chino jacket on 4/29/09 and today it's nowhere to be found). Thanks
Code: Really Uniqlo? Really? Do people also hawk Walmart or K-Mart on "Style" forum? Apparently they do; at 100% to 200% markup.
Quote: Yes, I'm probably doomed to plaintiff's personal injury. Doomed? Don't knock it until you try it.
Was the second episode any better than the first??
Pete Townshend Bob Dylan Van Morrison Paul Simon Neil Finn
I still don't get the fascination with Magnolia Bakery. Nor for that matter do I get the fascination with Crumbs. Both are average at best.