or Connect

Posts by sf_esq

Brand new with tags. Bought from Hip Leeds in the UK. As seen worn by David Beckham. Sold out everywhere. Not available in the U.S. Great semi-distressed wash and high quality denim Size L (fits like a U.S. medium, it is slim fitting). Measurements (approx.): Shoulder: 18 inches Chest: 21 inches across Length: 24 inches Retail Cost: $175 (converted from pounds, including shipping) My Price: $135, NOW $125, NOW $100, FINAL DROP TO $90 shipped...
moved to ebay
Brand new in the box Puma by Alexander McQueen AMQ Tendon shoes (with shoebag) Color: Black (please see photo below) High quality leather interior and exterior (mix of patent and non-patent exterior), not like typical "old school" puma shoes, more akin to Common Projects or Prada Sport quality. Size: U.S. 8 (box says 41/UK 7) (fits true to size) Retail: $250 My Price: moved to Ebay I have a well worn pair of these shoes in another color and they are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flimsychicken With hesitance, I think that would work. Mine are both the same size (7.5E UK). However, the 348s are ever so slightly more loose than I'd really like. The 360s fit perfectly. Funny, I have the opposite experience. Needed to size down 1/2 size in the 360 versus the 348. Don't recall exactly what it was, but was either too wide or the instep was too high. Agree that you're better off sizing down a...
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Please buy it, you need to learn a lesson.
Agreed. Don't go with Cotton, unless you already own enough wool blend suits that you can wear the whole year. Also, recommend against Emporio Armani. Quality is mediocre. If you know your measurements, you can find much better quality here or even ebay. Best of luck.
Outstanding. Temptation...