or Connect

Posts by sf_esq

Quote: Originally Posted by drewinnyc Just wondering - how do you wash a shirt like this? can you launder or must dry clean? I need to check what the tag says and can then let you know what is recommended. I think either dry clean or washing in cold/delicate without using the dryer would work, but there is always chance of shrinkage if it goes into the dryer.
Reduced. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by vty8686 시갤이네 ㅋㅋㅋ + 1.
RLBL Landon Shirt Color: Lavender Size: Medium Original Price: $325 My Price: $95, $90, $85 , now $80 , $75 shipped CONUS (may consider trade for similar sized item) Material: 95% Cotton and 5% Elastane Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 inches Pit to Pit: 21.5 inches across Sleeve: 26.25 inches
Prada Sport Jacket Size: 50 eu (40 U.S.) Color: beige/tan (is slightly darker than photos seem to show, more of a light tan or dark beige) Material: Gore Tex (feels like a cotton/nylon blend, but is waterproof) Original Price: $600 My Price: $150, reduced to $140 shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulders (seam to seam rear side): 19 Chest (pit to pit):22 Back Length (not including collar):27 Sleeve Length: 26 Condition: Mint (worn 4-5 times max)...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff do you have the pit to pit (laid out flat and buttoned at the widest point of underarm seams) and the across measurement of the waist (bottom of jacket laid out flat and buttoned) if you can? thanks. I just realized I had a question. So sorry for the delay. Sure. The 21 inches is pit to pit. The waist is 19 inches. Measured both while flat and buttoned. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff this looks pretty sick. why isnt anyone interested in this? it's a killer denim jacket sold out in europe Thank you, sir. Final drop. This is a sweet jacket. It's a nice wash too and as said, good luck finding another one anywhere. My loss is your gain.
Big drop. Thanks!
Reduced.
Moved to ebay. Thanks. Mods please delete.