or Connect

Posts by sf_esq

Bamford reduced. A very high quality, warm jacket for a good price. I would keep, but have too many similar jackets. Thanks.
Reductions. Please pm any questions. Thank you.
Reduced. Great price for quality jacket and nwot jeans in a great wash. Thanks for checking...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi iirc they charged me around $20 for 2-day shipping from Italy. that was pretty awesome. no other fees from anyone else...i suppose there's a chance i could get a customs bill later, but that hardly happens to me (knock on wood). i live in the US Nice. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy 4 coats received and are all perfect! A hell of a deal. Did they pay all UPS fees as they claim to do for U.S. customers? Thanks.
Bamford reduced today...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Nice jacket; Prada's nylon jackets are really nice. At retail, crazy, but I've been very happy with the way they hold up and the sports fabrics. I've got one from 7-8 years ago and it's still going strong. Great price and nice jacket. Just wish it were smaller! Thanks, agreed. It's a little big on me too, that's why I haven't worn it much.
Yep, agreed. What size are the shoes?
Added Prada Sport jacket and photos of denim as well. Thanks.
Reduced today. Thanks.