or Connect

Posts by Ztalin

Quote: Originally Posted by Yamas Suggest Levis 514 or H&M Sliqs. Affordable, nice, available in raw, or unraw depending on what you want. thanks. aren't those skinny fit? I should've mentioned that I'm a 32/30 and have large legs and ass from weightlifting. I have to wear relaxed fit in almost any brand even though I like my jeans to fit fairly snug. Does H&M have jeans for bigger legs? What about stores like urban outfitters and zara?
Hey guys. I've never done much jean shopping in my life. All of my jeans I've bought at either gap or express. I went into gap to get some new jeans (since only one pair fits well anymore) and I couldn't find any that I liked. I also don't have an express where I live. I'm not looking for raw denim, japanese, diesel, etc. I'm not even looking for sevens/true religion/rocknrepublic/etc. since they are really expensive where I live in Canada. I need some...
ok thanks guys. I guess it does depend on hair quality and whatnot. My hair has CRAP quality which is why I need the wet look and to keep it very short. If I leave it dry it looks like a birds nest or something. That hair conditioner doesn't sound like it would have a firm hold but thanks anyway. I'll check out V05.
Im looking for a product like this. Right now I use american crew fibre and apply it to my hair when its damp. I press pretty hard so that it leaves the hair firm but still pliable. Anyway I want something that leaves it looking a bit wet as fibre leaves it very matte and dry looking. I want something that will separate the hair like gel does and leave it firm but pliable. I dont want it to be hard, crusty, or glossy like gel though. I have short hair, like a long crew...
Hey I'm getting a bit older and my taste is starting to change from typical college clothes to a more mature wardrobe. I'm trying to upgrade from my snowboarder winter coat to something more mature and fashionable (something like a wool coat maybe, but doesn't have to be). I'm just wondering if there are any specific coats or just a style of coat that you guys can recommend that aren't too old looking for my age. I'd like a coat in grey, navy, or black. I'd like it to be...