or Connect

Posts by NH_Clark

Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Be still my heart....wow. What a thread. I yearn for the LB SC> and I yearn for that SAB
Quote: Originally Posted by laufer Guys, I am going to Budapest this spring. I am planning on visiting Marcell to order custom shoes, I may try one of these RTW and then report back with the measurement and my other shoe sizes for references. If some of you are willing to purchase through "SF virtual store" and Marcell is willing to sell it may work well then, a most deserved bump-a-roo for you!
linen shirt with a kevlar vest underneath.
beautiful shoes!! Agree with others that encourage a "virtual" store right in B&S.. at least an early limited release
great buying experience with ghsv81. Excellent communication and fast shipping! Thanks.
don't even need ask, you know the answer here at SF is "always"
gorgeous! Find me a 53" chest with 21.5" shoulders, 25.5" sleeves, and 33" length
thanks for the necro post of a thread from 17 months ago
if (make that a big IF) this passes regulatory approval, we're talking about 9 months to a year at least for that to happen. By then, the world will be over due to the whole 2012 thing. So no need to worry.
definitely "spoo-rific"!!