or Connect

Posts by NH_Clark

Quote: Originally Posted by PipersSon Thanks for the answer, much appreciated. In other words, no seconds and not many chances of lower priced shoes for cheap-asses like me..... nope.. and they are great shoes. I have a pair of RR's whiskey cordovan chukkas.. got them from Ron through his eBay store.. great seller, great product and a nice guy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's ....... IMO your first handgun should not be a center fire. Get yourself a good 22 revolver or semi auto. Ruger makes an excellent 22 semi auto and same goes for S&W and revolvers. A 22 takes the gun out of the equation when learning marksmanship. By that I mean the recoil is minimal so you won't develop things like flinch, recoil anticipation and so on. Ammo is cheap and accurate so that means you can practice a...
Quote: Originally Posted by darnelled love this one with the handicap tag hanging off the rear-view.
is there a "stiffer" bristle brush out there made especially for cordovan? Seems like my standard brush isn't working the horsehide as much as I'd like it or need it to.
great seller here.. excellent communication and super fast shipping!
those wholecuts make me feel tingly in my no-no spot
Quote: Originally Posted by antirabbit Be still my heart....wow. What a thread. I yearn for the LB SC> and I yearn for that SAB
Quote: Originally Posted by laufer Guys, I am going to Budapest this spring. I am planning on visiting Marcell to order custom shoes, I may try one of these RTW and then report back with the measurement and my other shoe sizes for references. If some of you are willing to purchase through "SF virtual store" and Marcell is willing to sell it may work well then, a most deserved bump-a-roo for you!
linen shirt with a kevlar vest underneath.
beautiful shoes!! Agree with others that encourage a "virtual" store right in B&S.. at least an early limited release