or Connect

Posts by NH_Clark

umm.. "the truth"! In all seriousness.... if they are 'serious prospects" they will appreciate you more if you respect their time and you want to make sure you are maximizing yours. If you've engaged and discussed your "value prop" and have agreed that there is a broken business process you can solve... put together a MAP "Mutually Agreed Plan" that defines steps, schedules, mutual responsibilities in the process, etc. And stick to the MAP. If there really isn't an...
Quote: Originally Posted by closerlook does the op have a time machine as well? if so, then put me down for a pair of Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan - Full Brogue Budapester in a 11.5D, preferably in a whiskey or brown color.. m'kay. Thanks.
how much for the dog??! Lance has an incredible selection at incredible prices .. buy with confidence!!
Quote: Originally Posted by cturner Sinn 857 UTC... I sold mine on TZ a few months ago... it is a GREAT watch!
great seller here.. always awesome products at great prices!
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Fuck Upton, Marry Aldrige, Kill Miller [then fuck]. /thread
Casual Dress Pure butter
August 17th, 2008, 11:03 AM\t
what part of BA (Recoleta, Soho, etc.) and what was the cost?
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Berluti bespoke ankle boots with cool trees: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT wow.. they are nice.. but $2100+ seriously?