or Connect

Posts by NH_Clark

yup... I do think they are EG made
outer measurements= 12.25 inches length x 4 inches width (at widest spot)
Gorgeous NWT Hickey Freeman Black Alligator belt. Made in Italy. Size marked is a 48 but you can always go and have these sized and cut by your local leather shop. Overall length (from tip to tip) is 54 7/8" .. width is a little over 1 1/8" .. 5 holes This also comes with an extra solid brass belt buckle (pictured). $125.00 USD includes S&H continental US. PRICE DROP - $110.00 SHIPPED!
Beautiful brown suede Peal & Co for BB boots. Not sure who makes these .. might be Sargent. They run small though so I think might be better for a 11D. Dainite sole perfect for fall/winter $275.00 USD includes S&H Continental US (the box is big) and Peal boot bags..
Beautiful Tramezza loafers.. color is described as Marrone calf .. 11.5D fits TTS ..worn only when trying them on in store $375.00 USD includes SF box +bags and continental US S&H.
Beautiful New & Lingwood burgundy tassel loafers 11D .. new (tried on once in store) .. comes with generic bags. Not sure if these are made by EG or CJ .. I think the consensus was CJ. They run a tad tight .. thus up for sale
BNIB Peal & Co for BB Burnished Calf Tan Tassel loafers. Size 12D fits true to size. Has slight box wear .. and worn once on carpet when trying them on. $300 USD includes generic bags, Peal/BB box and S&H continental US.
EG/RLPL Grants 11/11.5D 888 Last .. black.. worn maybe a dozen times. There is a very small (1mm) indent on left side of toe box on left shoe (note: leather is not scratched or torn). I tried capturing it in one of the pictures but even then it is barely noticeable. Always stored with trees and in bags. I never got the original trees with these but they will ship with some woodlores and RL bags in a generic box. Please know how you fit on this last.. usually not an...
I definitely have to +1 this sentiment
sadly true. Really, the only late gen mmorpg that did pvp (realm vs realm) kinda right.