or Connect

Posts by Cary Grant

Same thing Blackhood with the exception of the technical platform. Japan made it happen very quickly. But here in the "land of the free" - they chose not to press the IBOC standards and let one company do their own thing, iBiquity. FM broadcasters have switched, but the format is far less compelling... and content producers don't have enough good content for multichannel HD anyway.
Chortle
One of the reasons HD radio never caught on (other than the lack of mandate and FCC feet dragging), is that the development and install curve in new cars was too long. The tech kept changing so fast that a 4yr development cycle was a real problem.
Obsolescence these days is very driven by the options/OEM add-ons. Nav, LED, luxe seats, auto-dimming roofs etc
Thanks J-The upside... I have a Hyundai Elantra for five days
I doubt either wants to be that big... too tweedy
I don't know- justa random though on how two shoebox companies might be stronger through shared efficiencies.
If you have pairing/tasting notes/reactions- please send my way... Twin Cities are so hoppy with their beers... really hard to pair with most cheeses. I have about 30 bottles to sample- I want six or so local brews for the shop... definitely carrying a few from Lift Bridge- since they brew 2 miles from the shop and the actual bridge is 100 yards away from my front door. Drinking Fulton Sweet Child of Vine at the moment... meh. Ask your shop to get you an O'Banon.
Crazy idea but I really think Aston Martin and McClaren should merge. Both British, heritage, legend... Aston could benefit from McLaren's manufacturing process.
That's already been cancelled.