or Connect

Posts by Cary Grant

Just rewatched the first two. Better than initial impressions.
Same-I hope they don't rely on dredging up old characters and storylines all season.But new Archer > than most everything else.
Potatoes?
Hookers and blow.
A buddy has an Addams Family that he has completely restored- added on the LED upgrades etc. It's one of about five he owns and probably won't sell for some time... he's been offered $5k+ more than once. His others are much older and in original/worn condition... most from the 1960's. He's slowly rewiring the rectifiers etc.
Tommaso Bussola
I have that somewhere- was given to me - but for the life of me I cannot find it. Boxed up somewhere
Krieger: I'll be your doctor.
 Lana: Well, if I want Hitler's DNA spliced into him, I'll give you a call.
 Kriger: Yeah, I'm around.
Nick got screwed over by the judges and the show. They created the situation by creating immunity... the whole point of the show is to survive.... then you put the team with a a French Chef with a ridiculous menu.... then you tell him his food sucked and that if he was a good guy he should throw his head on the block? Eff that... $125k on the line and the final five? Sorry- no time to be nice guy. Sucked for Stephanie but the show created that mess. What Nick...