or Connect

Posts by bossman08

Quote: Originally Posted by seany Yea they had the peacoats when I went there about two weeks ago in NYC. The peacoat was 99 dollars. I bought an extra small and im 5'8 155. Fits me very well, I can wear sweaters, button ups, etc underneath it. Very fitted IMO. Cool. How was the length? Is it cut short or does it hit around mid-thigh? Dang, now I need to decide b/t this and the duffle coat....
Quote: Originally Posted by seany I own that peacoat actually. Is it at the NYC location now? How much was it? I looked on the site and I only saw one type of peacoat, in about 3 different colors. I don't really like them and they look different from the one in the picture.
Does the Uniqlo sell the peacoat this guy is wearing towards the bottom of the page, in the last picture on the right? http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/global/L3/us/men.html
Quote: Originally Posted by stick Is it this shirt? http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...9418/19418.jsp No, it looks like that shirt, but it's the lightweight fabric and has a point collar. It also has a different back collar tag than the secret wash shirts. The store must have just received, b/c I looked at the tags and it said Spring '10. I'm kinda surprised they have the Spring stuff so early...nice shirt though.
I picked up a giant navy gingham shirt in the lightweight poplin fabric, with a point collar. I don't see this item on the website....did it just come out?
Oh, so what did it say? I only asked b/c the collar is slightly big and I want to know if it will shrink to proper size once I was it.
Might seem like a silly question, but can I wear and wash TM Lewin shirts and return them as part of their no quibble 3 month return policy? Or will they not accept them once they've been worn?
How are the Lewin poplin shirts? Is the material thin and see-through for a white shirt?
Quote: Originally Posted by nohomo Cashmere sweaters at M&O are 60 bucks right now. Anyone know how they are compared to JCrew and BR and other mall brands? i'm also interested to know how they compare
you think they'll give me the discount if I call in a phone order? Im trying to get my hand on a pair of the selvedge jeans, which are not sold at the stores in my area