or Connect

Posts by bossman08

anyone?
Sold!
Does anyone know where I can find a good Bamboo T-shirt? I'm mostly looking for a black tee and white tee. I tried the MJK site, but most of them were sold out. It seems Continental sells a good shirt, but I don't know how to order them individually. Any experience with other brands? Thanks.
This might sound silly, but would the Windsor collar on the Lewin shirts look good with the top button un-buttoned and without a tie? In a casual manner with nice jeans..
Hello, I am looking to order a few TM Lewin shirts and would like some advice regarding the fit. I'm around 6"2 (pushing 6"3 in shoes) 185lbs. Chest size is around 40 in. I need to get an approxiimate sleeve length, though I wear a 34/35 in regular mall brand shirts...though I would say I'm around a 35. How long are the classic and slim shirts? Would they be long enough to tuck in and wear un-tucked for someone my height? I know some people don't like this,...
PM sent.
PM Sent
Anywhere I can find a quality heather-grey knit cardigan, with no pockets on the sides and a slimmer fit? I've seen some at places like Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, but they look too flimsy.
How do people feel about these Albins? http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN A guy on one of the early pages posted a pic wearing them. I think they are the best looking of the bunch. Does any one else have them? If so, how do you feel about them?