or Connect

Posts by bossman08

Where can I find a short sleeve seersucker shirt?
Uniqlo Vintage Chinos have been sold. Price drops on Club Monaco oxford, Supergas and Hugo Boss shirt.
Uniqlo Vintage Chinos have been sold. Price drops on Club Monaco oxford, Supergas and Hugo Boss shirt.
What do you guys think of the sunwashed shirts? I'm kinda diggin the navy plaid joint http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=15043
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles A few people asked for fit pics of the glen canyon madras so here goes What kind of shoes are you wearing?
Anyone use the 'mystery' coupon yet?
I'm looking for any current J Crew Lightweight shirts in size Large and a white Ralph Lauren Purple Label Oxford in size Large also.
Do the current chinos fit as slim as the Vintage Chinos they sold last year? Or are they a bit roomier?
I know I received many inquiries on the RLPL oxford, but it has been sold, along with the TRL shirts. I apologize to those I did not get a chance to reply back to.
I know I received many inquiries on the RLPL oxford, but it has been sold, along with the TRL shirts. I apologize to those I did not get a chance to reply back to.