or Connect

Posts by bossman08

Do they have anymore of the grey sweatshirts? I need one in a XL
Hi, I need the Uniqlo Grey Sweatshirt in a size Extra Large! PM if you can help!
I'm looking for a black boot with a contrasting/stacked leather sole like these: http://fourhorsemen.ca/shop/4-horsem...-service-boot/ Anyone know of a similar option for cheaper? Preferably <$200
Anyone have the Down Jacket or the Down Coat? Curious as to what kind of material the Down Coat is made of....
Has anyone tried the Loose fit selvage denim? Are the legs a lot wider compared to the Standard fit selvage?
Quote: Originally Posted by robba can someone recommend me a new pair slightly roomier than apc ns? I already sized up but the calves area is still to small. +1 I'm in the same boat. Anyone have any recommendations?
how's the outerwear looking? Anyone seen or have the parka coats? How are they?
Are there any printable in-store coupons floating out there? I live near a Sears that carries the Canvas collection, so I'd like to check it out.
Any updates on this? I'm looking for a nice grey crewneck sweatshirt with the little 'V' coming down the front of the collar. Anyone know where to find a good one for <$60?
Where can I find a short sleeve seersucker shirt?