or Connect

Posts by clubman

Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Is it not hypocritical to imply one substance should stay illegal, while at the same time promoting the use of another substance which is more addictive and more damaging to ones health? I am not saying that my view is that ganja should stay illegal, I'm pointing to the inconsistency of the Tin Hitlers. There is, actually, some evidenec that frequent use of marijuana can produce psychological...
Quote: Originally Posted by Peak and Pine He refuses to address that. I noted the same thing 3 posts in, but he brushes right past it. I've changed the template, if that's what you mean. I'm happy with the title. Do you mean something else?
Quote: Originally Posted by jagmqt Don't you think it's a little over board on the self-promotion posting this in every area of the forum? I do. jag I did it because they're there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Nice. Btw, I don't suppose either one ever took you up on your offer... No. I have just mentioned that over there as I wasn't banned after all...
Plenty more where that came from...
Quote: Originally Posted by ektaylor I'm getting frozen. Children be damned, their inheritance is paying daddy's cryogenics bill. Many people are living on to be crippled old crocks with no enjoyment in life. This results from all the careful living pushed at us by the health freaks. The result is that they live on for maybe 15 to 20 years beyond having any pleasure in life and they become burdens on society. Far better to smoke and drink...
Quote: Originally Posted by aKula I thought this was spam when I first saw it. I liked your first entries and will continue reading. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot As a routine flower-wearer, I like the discussion of flowers for buttonholes. None of my jackets have open buttonholes, so I often tuck six or seven small flowers on the stem into my breast pocket. You write comfortably, but not terribly well. Your writing style is extremely aspirational, seeking the sense of leisure in reading that one would get from a Henry James novel, but Henry James wrote in constant...
For anyone interested, I have just started this blog: http://thenakedapegetsdressed.blogspot.com/ Clubman.
For anyone interested, I have just started this blog: http://thenakedapegetsdressed.blogspot.com/ Clubman.