or Connect

Posts by rilian

Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree i don't think that's the problem. if the shoulders were cut too square then there would be rippling around where the collar meets the shoulders, which in his pictures are completely smooth and flat; i think he may just have square shoulders. i think the problem is that his shoulders are hunched forward a bit, as you can tell from his side-view picture. hunching the shoulders forward will create extra fabric on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Will Come back after two more launderings. The shirt hasn't finished shrinking yet. I plan on hand-washing and hang drying the shirt after this. Will it still shrink?
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr Please walk around with your hands held in that position exactly and show us with a video. I posted new pics standing with my arms in a normal position. A private video show is gonna cost ya ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure Nice collar! I like it but the armhole should be reduced for a better fit and to avoid those terrible wrinkles and the sleeves are too long. I also liked the fallen shoulder , the straight back and the hidden buttons, I own two similar from Xacus . Pardon my ignorance, what's a "fallen shoulder"?
Thanks for the feedback thus far. I've washed the shirt once (on delicate, warm) and tumbled dry on delicate setting for 20 minutes. I've also ironed it. Here's how it looks now after a morning commute to work. These pics were taken with an iPhone, so apologies for the low-res: Robwynge noted the pants might be a little too baggy. I suppose they could be a tad slimmer around the thigh and perhaps a slightly narrower leg opening. Any slimmer and I'd think you'd...
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley i know. you and every body else. but from what I can tell, it looks pretty good. you plan on wearing a tie with that? if so, take a shot or two with the top buttoned, and please don't do the scarecrow pose. if there is extra material in the back under the arms, we'll see it when you stand normally with proper angle shots. Thanks, I'll do one wash tonight also to see how it shrinks, and I'll repost...
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Please, please, if you're going to solicit comments, have the patience and courtesy of ironing the thing and stand normally. Will do and I'll repost. I just got too excited! I literally got the shirt in the last hour.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria My first question is thus: is that how you naturally stand? It's kinda intimidating, so . - B Haha, I don't normally stand like that :-) Just hand my arms up to show the amount of fabric around the chest area.
About a month ago I met with Patrick from WW Chan and was measured for two pairs of pants, and four shits. I just received the part of my first order with WW Chan: one shirt and one pair of pants. The pants fit perfectly, so I'm not going to make any changes for the rest of the pants order. I'm a little skeptical on the fit of shirt, however, and would like your opinion. Here are some quick iPhone pics taken right after I received the shirt. The shirt has not been...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac Sriusly?? Yep seriously. He showed me the bottle himself in the factory.