or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote: Originally Posted by Man of Wealth and Taste Truly an investment piece. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker A $760 sale for a Tom Ford tie? WHAT THE F... That guy had that tie listed at the end of August for $1,250 so $760's quite a deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent No. That would make me 24 / 2 - 7 = 5. Here. You need this.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Silverfox and I've washed my hands vigorously, I have to touch the fucking doorhandle to get out, the doorhandle countless people have touched after doing disgusting things without washing their hands. If ever I meet the person who thought that was a great idea, he's getting fucking strangled on the spot. Thanks for the advice. To get around the doorhandle thing, don't throw out the paper towel from drying your...
It's been over a month without getting my item and he isn't responding to my emails or pms. Does anybody know what happened?
How do you best handle using the washroom (long term sit down situations obviously) while wearing suspenders? Its not like you want to just let them touch the floor. It's disgusting. Disgusting.
Armani black label suit with free shipping!
They're working for me. I wish these shoes were a size up though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kajak Everything ex-soviet bloc coaches have told me makes me think that the OP is exactly wrong, and that Soviet gyms (at least the National Team and Army ones) where clean, well run, and organized... and these aren't usually guys with a ton of respect for communism. I didn't mean communists are disrespectful, I meant the gym system has flaws that can be exploited. The "national team and army ones" anywhere are...
In Canada, they typically go by declared value, and charge sales tax and duty, however, they are allowed to re-assess if they think the declared value is low and charge based on their "estimated" price. You can fight against it here, usually if you show the eBay listing or paypal statement they'll reduce it to the fees on price paid. That said, it can be a pain to get in touch with someone at Customs, it's all leaving messages and circular automated phone trees.
(Odds of this thread getting DT'd 3:2) Communism is the small timer's system. That's a fact. It never works and the gym is a perfect allegory for why: - No property rights: If it belongs to me, it's my problem. If it belongs to everybody, it's somebody else's problem. This is how you get morons breaking stuff left right and center. Breaking weights, busting treadmills, snapping cables, all acting like assholes, because it's communal property. - No...