or Connect

Posts by Man of Wealth and Taste

Is it a gingham?
What ever happened to historic? It does everything historical does with two less letters
Weekend price drop.
Price drop. So I bumped. I didn't really want to drop the price, but as a raging narcissist I take it as a personal affront when my posts aren't on the front page.
Authentic lightweight wool Gucci suit. Two button double vented. Size 52R (US 42). Dark charcoal colour. Note that the Underarm measurement is a little off. The tape measure wasn't all the way to the seam, it's about 21". Asking $old shipped to US and Canada Authentic 100% linen Etro suit. Three button suit with a ticket pocket. Partially lined jacket with dual vents. Size 52R (US 42). Asking $old shipped to US and Canada Authentic lightweight...
To be honest, pretty much any colour would work. Reds, burgundies, greens, blues, yellows, pinks, oranges... You've chosen pretty conservative colours that will work well with anything. It's really up to the occasion and your sense of style.
Look at this. Look!
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ you think mine is close enough? :fingerscrossed: There's another one. If yours doesn't go high enough, you should look at his listing for ideas.
Quote: Originally Posted by Man of Wealth and Taste Truly an investment piece. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker A $760 sale for a Tom Ford tie? WHAT THE F... That guy had that tie listed at the end of August for $1,250 so $760's quite a deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent No. That would make me 24 / 2 - 7 = 5. Here. You need this.